-= Seer =-

I converted another theme, Seer. This version is like a RC1.

I have essorant's permission to release it

The theme looks great!

Yes - you have my permission to post the msstyles conversion of Seer once it is complete.

:o)

regards,

-- essorant --

------------------

essorant@btinternet.com

http://essorant.ipfox.com

icq# 77388241

----- Original Message -----

To: tim.dagger@btinternet.com

Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 2:03 AM

Subject: Seer Theme

Hi

Good work on Seer. I ported your theme (Seer) to msstyle format for all the people that dont use WindowBlinds. I want to know if I can release it in neowin.net forum??

Here's a screenshot. The theme is not completed, I need to make some buttons and tabs. :)

Thanks in adv.

KoL

e-mail: kol@hackersp0rtz.net

msn: franco_028@hotmail.com

screenshot: Here

Download: Download 1 - Download 2

Icons: iPlatinium - avXicons

Excellant ! I was wondering when somone would get permission to port some of essorant's work. My only regret leaving

WB's is not using his fine clean looking themes. Thanks Kol !

Excellent job KoL!!!

I hope that's not your last port!

Only thing you might wanna change in the next version - when you put the mouse over the Maximize button, it turns red, and when you put it over the Close button it turns yellow. Maybe it should be the other way around?? (Max - yellow, Close - red)

good job!

But im experiencing bugs .. ie. when browsing control

panel from the start menu the highlight bar appears off the

edge of the menu :(

Buttons in windows commander appear incomplete, and I also

think that the bar that goes down the left side of menu should

be wider so that Icons appear central to the bar and not overlap it.

Anywayz, it's a fab theme.

Adv.

nice job on this theme...i have been wondering when this will come out given that there are other seer skins out there...

i agree with the duck's comment on reversing the color of the max and close color rollovers.

-i am not so hot on the scrollbars. the shape for some reason is not clicking with me. perhaps something more sqarish instead of pointed ends?

-also i think a continuous progress bar instead of discrete chunks would be smoother. the chunks get cut off on the IE status bar, which is pretty noticeable.

-one size bigger on the system font would be nice...at resolutions larger than 1024 x 768 the font is too small to read easily.

other than what i have pointed out above, i think the theme looks great and has been well done.

thanks guys I'll work with the bugs

this is not the final version :D ;)

I dont like the scrollbars too, you need to go to display properties > appearance > scrollbar size 17 to make it looks good

Very nice KoL. I cant wait for the hacked Seer :D. Dont pretend it wont happen. We should make skins for this like were done for Sosumi. I think I will work on a Trillian skin.

Looks great KoL. Using it now. And I love it! This was the theme I used mainly when I used Windowblinds! Thanks for converting it!

looks very sweet man. i know there's already a winamp skin for it, and an icq+ skin too. from way back in the day :p;)