-= Seer =-

Not to go OT on the thread hijack here- but im quite content with the silver taskbar/start button/ stuff. Id rather Kol go about his ways finishing up all silver [current one] before goin onto blue and stuff :

:D

Originally posted by Faction

Id rather Kol go about his ways finishing up all silver [current one] before goin onto blue and stuff

what else would you like him to finish up with the silver one?

(not trying to sound like a smartass...just really wondering:D)

i haven't really seen any 'bugs' in it.

if there's one theme that i feel has a lot of bugs...it's the simpli one by roberTO. but thats discussion belongs on a whole other thread. sorry guys.

I think I am becoming addicted to KoL's msstyles...I switch back and forth from ChosenK to Seer. Can't....make....up.....mind......head hurts.............

Originally posted by drdoogs8

I think I am becoming addicted to KoL's msstyles...I switch back and forth from ChosenK to Seer. Can't....make....up.....mind......head hurts.............

I know what you mean! I've got close to 200 vs's now but the only ones I really use are by 3 artists, KoL_, ChaNinja and RoberTO.

Originally posted by drdoogs8

hehe, me too :D

what can you say though, quality stuff.

Originally posted by redrope

Here is an update.

Changed the color of the backing thing in all programs. Also, I changed the log off buttons and such. The systray is blue now also. Dont mind my fugly icon positioning and recycle bin icon. I was in the middle of something. Also, all the min/max/close buttons and the button that maximizes the systray are all blue.

seer_updated.jpg

Hey redrope, what is that wallpaper? It's really excellent! Or does anyone else know what it is and where I can get it?

Thanks in advance for your help...