msn explorer beta?

i was browsing the internet and found out that there might be a beta version of msn explorer out now. i am wondering if anyone else knows about a beta msn explorer (eigther version 8 or 9 were the ones the website talked about)

if you do, great :D

i guess that is not the thing that i was looking for. the thing that they were describing was free. you didnt need to buy a subscription for msn to use it...

thanks anyway

that looks a lot like msn. cool

thanks

only thing is that it isn't in english

Edited by zshall

Here is a download for MSN Explorer 9.10.0006.2205 Beta, but I dont know if that is the one you are talking about.

Enjoy.

585207913[/snapback]

thats the latest build.

zshall there is going to be a beta out(or its out already) for selected members however its nout special.

Infact heres the neowin link:

https://www.neowin.net/comments.php?id=26274

any screen shots of msn explorer 9 and any special beta id needed to install or use this?

585209340[/snapback]

There you go...

Well you need an ID to participate in the Beta but no ID needed to install, as long as you have the installer.

Nothing major anyway, just changes on the way the MSN client talks to Hotmail so it's faster and little new features to making use of your 2GB mailbox and 20MB attachment limit.

post-7617-1104580241_thumb.jpg

There you go...

Well you need an ID to participate in the Beta but no ID needed to install, as long as you have the installer.

Nothing major anyway, just changes on the way the MSN client talks to Hotmail so it's faster and little new features to making use of your 2GB mailbox and 20MB attachment limit.

585209373[/snapback]

ok thanx :)

actually you dont need beta id.. .iso of the cd that msn sent to testers are available at betasirc irc channel.. I downloaded from there and installed. But then I uninstalled cz there isnt anything special. However if yor are not a official beta tester, then you will need MSN premium subscription.

actually you dont need beta id.. .iso of the cd that msn sent to testers are available at betasirc irc channel.. I downloaded from there and installed. But then I uninstalled cz there isnt anything special. However if yor are not a official beta tester, then you will need MSN premium subscription.

585209875[/snapback]

yea thats what i thought since i downloaded explorer 8 beta and had to uninstall and go back to 7

to be able 2 use msn explorer 9 i have to be a subscriber right? i know that in version 5 or somthing like that its free

585210056[/snapback]

Yup you got to be a subscriber or beta tester to be able to use it. The free version you're talking about is MSN Explorer 7 & Lower *The version that came with XP*

Yup you got to be a subscriber or beta tester to be able to use it. The free version you're talking about is MSN Explorer 7 & Lower *The version that came with XP*

585210666[/snapback]

yup hope 8 or 9 will be free with longhorn lol

The QFE (Quick Fix Engineering) build was pushed out to fix problems between MSN Mail and Hotmail. Since the 2gig upgrade there have been a few problems in MSN Explorer. There won't be any work done on MSN Explorer for some time now, there are no plans for any major revisions in Wave 11 so the only builds we'll see are QFE ones.