[NCAA]Capital One Bowl

That was the best bowl game I have ever seen, Iowa vs. LSU. The game see-sawed back and forth all game. LSU scored a touchdown to go ahead by 1 with 56 seconds left. Then Iowa gets the ball and runs the clock down to I think about 14 seconds. They had 56 yards to go for a touchdown and Iowa's quaterback threw a 56 yard touchdown pass to his reciever to win the game with no time left on the clock! AWESOME GAME!

It was a great ending for a bowl game, but no game beats Boise St. vs. Louisville and now Michigan vs. Texas. These were more superb games in my opinion.

Great finish by Iowa though (Y)

I swear my entire house shook when he made that last touchdown. There were only 5 of us, but we couldn't stop bouncing around. :jump:

:wub: Drew Tate :wub:

Oh man, that was one of the best finishes I have ever seen. Amazing job by Iowa on that one! Glad to see LSU taken out after last year :shifty:

youre house may have been bouncing....mine was silent after that pass *cries*....always sucks to lose to the big 10....although i wish the gophers would have really punished bama.

Yep I seen that game.. awesome.. There was some great games on today.. only the Fiesta Bowl was a blowout.. Pitt was so out matched it wasn't funny. No offense to the Pitt fans.. it's just a fact.

youre not kidding....im glad auburn didnt have to play them....theyre scary....not only do they have a nearly unstoppable offense, but their defense racked up 9 sacks

That last play belongs on the "Play of the Day" tape for sports. I never would have expected Tate to do that. Ferentz wanted to kick it but miscommunication led to what we saw. Amazing . . . simply amazing.

It's MAN COVERAGE! MAN COVERAGE!

I feel bad for LSU's players, but not for Saban. He abandoned Michigan State, and now he's abandoning LSU.

yeah, saban's a dick now. he was a great coach at msu, but he just follows the money...

honestly, i've said it already, but auburn will blow out vatech. vatech shoulda played pitt, and left utah with auburn.

yeah, saban's a dick now.  he was a great coach at msu, but he just follows the money...

honestly, i've said it already, but auburn will blow out vatech.  vatech shoulda played pitt, and left utah with auburn.

585216994[/snapback]

Yea that would have been a great game, I think. Utah and Auburn.. wow.

Hopefully, this will be the last year the Big East gets an auto matic BCS bid.  That conference is a major joke.

585217567[/snapback]

Yeah, it's becoming a mid-major really quick. Luckily for the Big East, they're getting rid of Temple and adding Louisville and Cincinnati. I'm sure they'd much rather have those two while getting rid of a dud and lose BC than keep BC and Temple.

Hopefully, this will be the last year the Big East gets an auto matic BCS bid.  That conference is a major joke.

585217567[/snapback]

unfortunately, it's not going to happen. the bcs made an exception, and will allow the big east to use louisville's ranking from THIS year to factor into the big easts average ranking (which needs to be above like 14 or something)

Well, it makes sense to use their ranking for the Big East since C-USA won't have them anymore.

Now, Utah vs. Auburn would've been such a great game :woot:

The new formula will say that andy conferance that has a team in the top 12 (or ten) for three consecutive years get a BSC bid. This includes all conferances, which "could" level the palying field between the BCS and non-BSC schools.

Also, grow up LSU... you got beat. Don't try to play all "high and mighty."

whats wrong with that pic? doesn't really prove much...are you not allowed to touch players or something? can't even tell whats going on in the left circle.

Blocks in the back. I'll bet you ANYTHING that LSU is just as guilty. It's something every team does, whether they admit to it or not.