[VS] Marina VS

Any Trillian skins to come? I really need one in Ergo..

585232782[/snapback]

Matt0 will do them, but not yet, he's busy :rofl: and im trying to find out the font change in msstyles

oh.. thats not a bug, thats just the font :/ In the next update, ill do a mostly frutiger version.

Youll have to have cleartype enabled for it to look any good though. Unless someone has a different font suggestion?

585230830[/snapback]

I guess that is the standard07_55 font, right?

My suggestion is ProFont.

Btw. In the meantime I got used to the thin scrollbar. Great theme

another

585236691[/snapback]

That's the same as original, it's thin that the thing overlaps a little, and about thunferbird, it's weird that it reacts that way cause the shaded toolbars etc...

damnmatt0: cos most of their toolbars are flat < see

Pretty sweet VS. But the current bugs and the fonts annoys me too much. Might mod it myself to get nicer font without strange letters but I will wait a bit for that.

Keep up the good work.

Pretty sweet VS. But the current bugs and the fonts annoys me too much. Might mod it myself to get nicer font without strange letters but I will wait a bit for that.

Keep up the good work.

585237309[/snapback]

hmm, about the stuff left:those arent bugs, those are msstyle limitations

post-52168-1104964361.jpg

i found those errors too, good job reportin em!

anynews on the fixes (or how tro get around it) and maybe a more readable taskbar/title bar font.

585239164[/snapback]

Read a post before yours, About the font, thats the original, and if you dont have cleartype enabled it will look bad

Looks nice, a white substyle would be great.

585239366[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm working on that, but as it stands, this design doesnt work well with white, so I'm going to finish the suite, and then work on a white version with redesigned caption buttons etc.