[VS] Marina VS

hey im new to these things and u know on the screenshot of marina...like the icons the guy is using for , like in my computer, and the other icons....how do i get the same ones on my computer?...thnx

hey im new to these things and u know on the screenshot of marina...like the icons the guy is using for , like in my computer, and the other icons....how do i get the same ones on my computer?...thnx

585250023[/snapback]

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/8203103/

You can either change each icon yourself, or use a prog like iconpackager to use with the .iptheme

:)

Hey i downloaded iconpackager and the file d3a..and tried installing it from load new package and i get an error message that says no icon file found or something when i click on the .iptheme?!?!?!

Great VS. :) Am using it after 6 months of ClassicX.

One bug so far though: I can't resize via the top of a window. I believe ClassicX had that problem too, but that was fixed, so hopefully it's an easy fix. :)

Oh, and maybe not a bug, but the secondary text color on the Start Menu Internet/email items ("Mozilla Firefox" and "Microsoft Office Outlook" in my case) are white. This is almost impossible to read without hovoring over the item.

Is it just me, or is everyone having the same problem with fb2000 (losing the progress slider)?

fb2kshot8ei.jpg

And also, i could really benefit from an inactive titlebar indicator. It's kinda hard finding out which dialog is active when all the titlebars look the same.

Good VS nonetheless. When those two problems are resolved, I sure am going to use it. Small titlebars are nice for ppl with lower resolutions who likes to open many windows, like me :)

Cheers.

Yeah I have that prob too with no small slider, no idea wtf is going on there.

As for inactive notifications, it's a direct port from the original skin, which doesnt have the change dealy. Feel free to mod it or something though.

The start menu secondary text is white, but there should be a blue hover highlight that makes it not so hard to read. Everyone whose tested has it.