Have you seen this?

what makes soccer interesting... :)

585234935[/snapback]

its football not soccer........

Yet another example of bias towards manchester united by the officials. One day someone will do something about it!

It's funny how the commentator is talking about how crap the refs and linesmen have been over Christmas but then calls the linesman "Rob Lewis" when his name pops up as "Ray Lewis"... :rofl: pwned

its football not soccer........

Yet another example of bias towards manchester united by the officials.  One day someone will do something about it!

585234954[/snapback]

we call it soccer down here in australia

on the plus side it could see video technology being implemented

585235053[/snapback]

Yeah I hope so, I saw that on TV and could not believe that the ref missed that. I'm sure all the Tottenham fans must have had a heartattack.

i'll have my opinion on this video in 1 minute and 32 seconds. only getting like 20/kb/s a second on it.

edit/ yeah, definitely a goal. damn refs. it really makes me mad when a ref or linesman doesnt see something.

they've got nothing to lose if they put in the video technolgy, rugby is a good example.

the refs just ask or they get imformed of it. and how long does it take? not even a min on average it can be 10 secs. and you also get to hear the ref and player talking :)

now football would not lose any time if this was added. players spend more time hiting each other with handbags rather then play football.

and if they did lose a total of a min they cna jsut add it on to extra time!

it's not that hard to add because their places for cameras to go in nearly all the staduims

Always the same old crap 'to do' with Old Trafford.

Yes Spurs were robbed, the linesman should be banned for poor eyesight.

It was 3 feet over the line, even Stevie Wonder would have seen it (no offence to Stevie Wonder). :angry:

we call it soccer down here in australia

585234989[/snapback]

S.O.C.C.E.R. is an acronym to do with he football federations. We invented Football so show some respet and call it what it's name is FOOTBALL.

Man, I nearly jumped up and trashed the bar I was in when we were watching this. Absolutely appauling officiating. Before the game I would have been happy with a draw, but now I just feel robbed :|

Here is what the FA are thinking of doing about it in the future.