2500 energy drink cans

You cannot become a diabetic by what you eat. You are either born with it or just become one. Your diet wont affect it at all.

585238011[/snapback]

you are wrong. You can become diabetic from eating too much sugar.

Recently all my Cult cans were to be thrown out, so I got some pictures of them before they got thrown out. I sent an email to Cult, and they offered me a free t-shirt. Of course I accepted, but they only have up to XL and I use XXL, but now I have the t-shirt, and it is very nice to wear, but it is kind of tight and I will not wear it outside of my home.

Relation ?

ive been addicted to diet coke before, but after a few months of a few drinks a day i realized i had a problem and i switched to just water. now, thats mostly all i drink. you sir need to just drink water, or maybe, put some use to your energy drinks and get out of the house, work out or something. not meant as a flame, id tell any of my friends that have or are doing something like the same thing. you dont look like you would be too big to fit into an XL shirt, but if thats what you say i cant call you a liar... hard to say w/o seeing you in person.

the money you spent on those drinks would be equal to about the cost of a new motor for my car, or a bigger turbo and a full stand alone fuel management system along with a professional dyno tune. that stuff is not cheap. do yourself a favor and drink water. its almost completely free and its so much better for you. then you can go and buy 100 video games with the money you save if you really want.

ive been addicted to diet coke before, but after a few months of a few drinks a day i realized i had a problem and i switched to just water.  now, thats mostly all i drink.  you sir need to just drink water, or maybe, put some use to your energy drinks and get out of the house, work out or something.  not meant as a flame, id tell any of my friends that have or are doing something like the same thing.  you dont look like you would be too big to fit into an XL shirt, but if thats what you say i cant call you a liar... hard to say w/o seeing you in person.

the money you spent on those drinks would be equal to about the cost of a new motor for my car, or a bigger turbo and a full stand alone fuel management system along with a professional dyno tune.  that stuff is not cheap.  do yourself a favor and drink water.  its almost completely free and its so much better for you.  then you can go and buy 100 video games with the money you save if you really want.

585238204[/snapback]

You sir need to learn how to read!

cs cheater! i hate you!

oh yah, 2500 cans and they send you a lousy shirt? what a cheap ass company.

585238202[/snapback]

hahahahahahahaha I own you on a daily basis. sir.

not only a huge waste of money but.....we now know why u need xxl clothes......

i would try to switch to water or diet coke if i'd be you

585238243[/snapback]

Again mister! Learn to read already.

Wow I drink energy drinks, but only on occasion. I save maybe one can from each type, just because I like the design. But those pictures... :|

You sir need to learn how to read!

585238225[/snapback]

i can read. i read everything that you posted. what exactly am i missing here? you're the one who called it an "addiction" and a "habbit" if in fact that is what you are objecting to. can you please tell me what it is i missed here?

If he wants to do it, let him, its his life, how is it affecting yours?

IMO, i dont agree with what hes doing, but his life is not mine, so let him do what he wants, as long as its legal :D

That's alot of cans! I've had Red Bull before... it's really good when you want to stay awake while being up all weekend working and then playing games over at a friends house. How is Cult compared to Red Bull?

Anyways... congrats... I know I would have been bitched at for keeping all those cans. :p

i can read.  i read everything that you posted.  what exactly am i missing here?  you're the one who called it an "addiction" and a "habbit" if in fact that is what you are objecting to.  can you please tell me what it is i missed here?

585238306[/snapback]

The site, THE SITE! You didnt read the site damn it.