Girls with short hair

I love girls with nice hair shoulder length or longer (Y)

585243246[/snapback]

:yes: Same here I don't like it really any shorter than right above the shoulders

Shoulder length atleast, no longer than mid back.

Short hair and extra long hair can be good, but it's not my preference.

EDIT: About shoulder length is actually my preference, Buy some girls are sooo hot with longer hair.

I think girls with short hair can be very attractive but they need the right look to pull it off. They also need the proper style. No $20 haircuts please.

A girl with short hair can really stand out from the generic barbie-types with shoulder length hair. :sleep:

really, I agree with it depending on the girl, but generally I like shoulder length to like mid back. Again though, it really does depend, I know some that would look absolutely horrible with long hair and some who'd look terrible with short hair. Then again if they are happy with it, who am I to judge :/.

It really does depend on the woman. Amanda Tapping is a nice example of a woman who looks great with short hair.

585243137[/snapback]

Stole it right out of my mouth.

:yes:

post-23120-1105173036_thumb.jpg

:hump: :uberhump:

*cough* well, depends where you're talking now... but i think a topic discussing the pros and cons of ladies shaving cud swiftly be locked  :blush: (i mean legs - honestly...  :pinch: )

585243140[/snapback]

I love em shaved! :D :D

I like women with short hair provided it's not a crew-cut type of style. Long hair makes some women look a great deal older and I don't mean that in the complimentary sense.

From personal experience girls with shorter hair tend to be wilder in the sack, because they are not afraid of either messing up or knotting there hair.

Just my 2 cents

585244257[/snapback]

as a female with long hair i hav to say that i dont let it get in the way....if it causes problems, it gets put in pigtails/bunches :)