Soccer..

i love to play football on the beach, it doesn't turn me on as much these days because the major championships turned into business and that took away some of the passion football once had. :/

heh , I've never really been into playing soccer , I was crap at it at school so its the main reason I didnt enjoy sports, and I usually get bored watching football matches before half time unless its england in the world cup or something.

But if you enjoy playing then it's a good way to improve your fitness and co-ordination, I just think that there's too much damn money in the sport at professional level.

So we are talking about football correct. I used to play in school, not any more unfortunately.

Slightly OT, who saw Yeading play Newcastle in the F.A Cup

Ahh *shrug*. Not the biggest fan of soccer bot when there are two good teams playing I'll watch sometimes. I have a friend at my fraternity that is obsessed with soccer, so it's frequently on the big screen downstairs if a notable game is on. As for playing, tried that, didn't work so well haha. That was when I was a LOT younger. I seemed to have more interest pulling up grass and throwing it around then I did chasing the ball :laugh:

Slightly OT, who saw Yeading play Newcastle in the F.A Cup

585261853[/snapback]

I did, they played really well :)

I love football aswell, play it every breaktime in school everyday hehe, can't get enough of it :D

It's the most boring sport ever. My girfriend was on the organizing committee for the Asian cup and I had to watch a lot of games. It was agonizing. The play stops soooo often. It just has no flow. Hockey is the best ;)

I love to play football as much as I can. I can't wait for the 5-a-side league at work to start up again. Up until recently I've been playing 4 times a week for different amateur 5-a-side teams. I normally play on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and on Sunday for a grand total of about 6 hours - can be longer some weeks.