Soccer..

Its better than American Rugby or Hockey, most people could see that, It attracts the biggest percentage of viewers in the world, maybe its not big in America but its the biggest sport in the rest of the world, plus iits cheaper, all u need is a ball and open space, for American Rugby u need all the gear... nuff said

Soccer (although we call it football here in the UK) it's HUGE here in the UK (england anyway) Scotland (where I am) has only 2 decent teams Glasgow Celtic and Glasgow Rangers (I support the rangers)

Soccer doesn't get enough coverage in the US due to American ignorance. I don't understand how people can be baseball fans and football fans and yet be bored by soccer. There is constant action. With a soccer game you're getting a solid 90 minutes of play, unlike football which has only about 10-20 minutes of total activity during the course of a 60 minute contest. I played for almost 10 years and enjoyed it. I still watch matches in the rare event that they're televised.

Sorry, I live in the USA and the sport is not exactly the most popular here...

Though I played it for a year back in the first grade; But that ... Was a long time ago.

• 2 weeks later...
I am a season ticket holder of Newcastle United. We are rubbish at the moment and our best player is about to retire.  :cry:

585441995[/snapback]

who is that? alan shearer?

U Stupid Americans Its Football Not Soccer :angry:

585294602[/snapback]

IT IS NOT SOCCER, IT IS FOOTBALL....when will you learn, the game was being played before your nation was even founded.

And how can you call a game where you pick up a ball in your arms and run with it Football????