Leinart: should he stay or go?

Should Leinart stay at USC or go Pro?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should Leinart stay at USC or go Pro?

• Stay at USC for Senior year
    • Go to the Pros
    • Unsure

lol, about the shaq thing...i just can't picture him doing anything else but play basketball....:p

585339530[/snapback]

Me neither, but that's besides the point. An education is something no one can ever take away from you. In the other hand, you can lose your atheletic career in a split second when something goes wrong.

Yet another reason to stay in school.  What if he blows out his knee his rookie year in the NFL? 

585339277[/snapback]

Even if he did that, he would have more money in the bank than you and I can dream about. The risk of that falls on the Team that signed him...You blow out your knee your rookie year, they aren't going to drop you like that. Give you time to recoperate, toss you back in the game, or not. By that time, he's got a couple million at least in the bank.

Even if he has an insurance it only pays if he is injured bad enough to NEVER play football again...not for an injury that he MAY comeback from. Plus it wouldn't pay squat compared to what he would make in the NFL. Even if he blows out his knee his rookie year he still has money from the signing bonus plus part of the contract money (for a #1 draft pick that is ALOT). Enough to build his own school :)

Many of you talk of coming back to finish school...he's already gonna have his degree after this school year. He's just got another year of eligibility. That was my main reason for thinking he should go pro. I'm not tryin to bash the kid cuz I'm a true fan of the college game, but I just think he can only go down from here.