MSN Down

Probably just maintainance. For it to go down worldwide at the same time can't be a problem...can it?

yes, it can.

If it were for maintainance, the service status page would be up.

Disgruntled employee fscking comething up, maybe?

it was already put on Neowin [im pretty sure] that MSN was going to have down time...mine is still working though :D but i have like 3 active people on my list :)

AL CAPOWNED :D

it was already put on Neowin [im pretty sure] that MSN was going to have down time...mine is still working though :D but i have like 3 active people on my list :)

AL CAPOWNED :D

585341989[/snapback]

*checks BPN*

Edit: can't find anything

Down here aswell West Mids UK... its all buggerede up... i tried pinging the signin server ips's they are down 2. Looks like either there is some major update thats they are doing. Or it was an update the hoped todo in the background thats gone wrong. Or its hacked, but globally hacked :-/? Veyr strange.. i wonder why MSN UK went down first?

Down here aswell West Mids UK... its all buggerede up... i tried pinging the signin server ips's they are down 2. Looks like either there is some major update thats they are doing. Or it was an update the hoped todo in the background thats gone wrong. Or its hacked, but globally hacked :-/? Veyr strange.. i wonder why MSN UK went down first?

585342015[/snapback]

I think just UK was the first reported incident.. it looks like it went down globally at the same time.