MSN Down

its not totally down as my 2nd pcs messenger is still connected even though its through the same router & connection as my main pc but i cant log in on main pc. heheh bizzarre!

isnt it amazing how annoyed poeple get when messenger doesnt work. heheh essential to life isnt it :laugh:

get over it doods ITS FREE so what you moaning about.

If the servers and indeed too busy then keep on trying to connect isn't going to help anything - only make matters worse.

585342249[/snapback]

ok :) everyone stop connecting in the world... we will each assign you a time.. when your time comes you can connect :D

Here in Thailand got the same problem.

It began on afternoon of my time and became normal for few hours before 6 pm and then it happen agian now.

For the begiining it say contact list id offline then connection troubleshoot!

Think of it, as a netsplit in IRC but a netsplit on MSN. IRC users will know what I mean.

585342229[/snapback]

LOL yea:p:p

UK.msn.com and few others have split from Hub.msn.co:rofl:l:

Storm? none of my 5 accounts w:cry:cry:

Think of it, as a netsplit in IRC but a netsplit on MSN. IRC users will know what I mean.

Yeah, but in a netsplit, you can usually talk to people on the same server as you :p

We can't talk to anyone :(

Here in Thailand got the same problem.

It began on afternoon of my time and became normal for few hours before 6 pm and then it happen agian now.

For the begiining it say contact list id offline then connection troubleshoot!

585342273[/snapback]

exact same with me, and im from uk :p early this morning it said contact list unavailable or something and now it says trouble shoot bla bla lol :(

It got back online here in Turkey for 3 or 4 minutes but I was unable to see my contact list. Then it went off again.

Kinda weird, I hope it was not an illusion

BTW, at least we had DCC when people used IRC but there isnt such thing on MSN.

also, some people said we shouldnt be moaning and groaning since it was free, but hey, MS bundles its messenger with XP, MS wants us to use MSN Messenger too.