Thank you Intel!

Congrats. Youll be leaving our sunny ol' Florida then eh? ;) Best of luck to you.

585363635[/snapback]

Leaving temporarily! :cry: At least I won't have to deal with the next hurricane season. Oh crap, I just thought about something: EARTHQUAKES! :cry: :cry: Noooooooooooooooooo!

Actually, a question to those who live in central California: How often to earthquakes happen, how strong are they on average, and how safe are the buildings during an earthquake? I think I would run around like a maniac if the floor beneath me started to shake! :unsure:

I also have another problem... I have two ferrets and I don't know what to do with them. :cry: I'm gonig to try and 'sneak' them in when I move over there. I can't leave these guys behind. I can't beleive California is the only state in this entire country that makes ferrets illegal pets. Makes absolutely no sense to me... :no:

Congratulations, dude!

Are [Folsom, CA] and [Chandler, AZ] very far away?

585363904[/snapback]

VERY!!!! a day and a half drive. man i miss chandler too, they just built a new mall there.

Leaving temporarily! :cry: At least I won't have to deal with the next hurricane season. Oh crap, I just thought about something: EARTHQUAKES! :cry:  :cry: Noooooooooooooooooo!

Actually, a question to those who live in central California: How often to earthquakes happen, how strong are they on average, and how safe are the buildings during an earthquake? I think I would run around like a maniac if the floor beneath me started to shake! :unsure:

I also have another problem... I have two ferrets and I don't know what to do with them. :cry: I'm gonig to try and 'sneak' them in when I move over there. I can't leave these guys behind. I can't beleive California is the only state in this entire country that makes ferrets illegal pets. Makes absolutely no sense to me... :no:

585363892[/snapback]

Eh.. There aren't much earthquake in the Valley.. But San Frans. and L.A. County that would be different..

You still can bring Ferrets in California... My sis-in-law bought 2 ferrets from Oregon and brought to S. California.. No problem!! :) Also, been gone for Pet Store like PetSmarts or Petco etc.. They do have Ferrets food in Californa. :yes: So don't worry!

here your information you will need about restaruants and other stuff there. You will be going to sac alot trust me. Folsom gets boring after awhile, small town.

A good place to hang out at is Old Sac, and go to "Fat City" restaruant there, also if you want some damn good steaks, check out "chops" on L street. Pm me for more info!! Sacbee

Eh.. There aren't much earthquake in the Valley..? But San Frans. and L.A. County that would be different..

You still can bring Ferrets in California... My sis-in-law bought 2 ferrets from Oregon and brought to S. California..? No problem!!:):) Also, been gone for Pet Store like PetSmarts or Petco etc.. They do have Ferrets food in Californa.:yes:es: So don't worry!

585363933[/snapback]

Well beleive it or not, it is legal to sell ferrets in California but it is illegal to own a ferret in California. I know it makes no sense whatsoever but that is the law. The politics of this whole ferret legality is absurd in California. There was a recent bill that made it all the way to Gov. Schwarzenegger's desk but he vetoed it citing that an environmental impact report needed to be performed first (and he worked with a ferret in Kindergarden Cop remember?). From what I've heard, they check cars at the agricultural inspection centers on the interstate entrances to California. I just need to find a state or local road that corsses the border.

Here are some sites in case you want to read up about this:

Californians for Ferret Legalization

Free California Ferrets!

Ferrets Anonymous

Another different "Ferrets Anonymous"

Hey ripgut, thanks for the info! I also found www.MyFolsom.com so I'll be checking all of this out.

I just found out what my hourly wage is going to be and it sure as hell beats ANY job I've ever had in my life... and this is just an internship! :omg:

sweet man, i'd love to be offered a job like that in such a big firm.

Im doing apple cert. at the moment as im working as a tech. but im starting my degree this year also. Bachelor of Engineering in Information Systems :D

I just found out what my hourly wage is going to be and it sure as hell beats ANY job I've ever had in my life... and this is just an internship! :omg:

585370835[/snapback]

Your on a Wage :o ?

Why not salary? strange for the kind of jobs it seems you'd be doing...