Money Probs

I need to know from people who are obviously better off than I am. (by your computer specs)

How can i make extra money.

I'm working just now as a Kitchen Porter fro ?3.25 per hour. this is only on weekends though.

for over 2 months of this job not buying anything, i've managed to save up almost ?200.

its so hard at 16 to make money in such a remote town in Scotland.:disappoin

i mean. im in school for another year. then im going off to university or something. i need to make money for that.

my family is not that rich at all. my mom doesnt work and my dad is only just paying the bills.

Could someone please give some tips on making extra money please.

thanx VERY much if you can.

If you know how to program applications or games, you can work on something and make money of it... Also, you can make money off webdesigning ;)

i can do web design. and quite well i think.

but there is no-one up here that is in need of a website.

The internet is global. "Up-here" really doesn't mean that much :) if you're good at what you do. Put up some samples and a resume on a web site. Try to get listed on some search engines.

the web is more then up here it's up every were, you never know you might stumble upon some rich fool that will pay you million's of dollers to design a page like mine

http://kxgard3.tripod.com

a piece of crap!

save don't spend or you end up like me with a nice machine and when it come's time to eat and feed your kid, you have to pawn of parts of your computer.

Originally posted by kxgard3

save don't spend or you end up like me with a nice machine and when it come's time to eat and feed your kid, you have to pawn of parts of your computer. [/b]

and you wonder why your girl wont let u get high speed net.....

Invest what you have, learn about the markets, or just put it all in a share or property trust.

Whatever you do don't gamble it. Gambling is just for people who want to have a bit of fun, you can't make any money out of it.