Neowin's Official Fantasy Baseball Thread

I'm not too keen...I missed the live draft and my roster reflects it.  My team really really really sucks.

585691925[/snapback]

I thought you were present that day :unsure:

I'm not too keen...I missed the live draft and my roster reflects it.  My team really really really sucks.

585691925[/snapback]

i think my opening day is vs. you, so hopefully i'll start off 1-0 :D

ok, it says i'm winning 5-3, but the stats seem like i should be losing.  how does the scoring work?

585730488[/snapback]

I'm guessing you are Chaos Cubs and your opponent is BOOG Softball

The categories are basically pitted against each other, whover is doing better get's the point for that category. 5 pitching and 5 hitting add up to 10 total points (Ties are allowed)

Right now you are winning in Stolen Bases (1-0), Average (.429-.400), Pitching Strikeouts (5-0), Pitching ERA (9.00 to INFINITY) and WHIP (1.60 to INFINITY)

He's winning in Runs (7-2), HR (1-0), and RBI (6-2)

Since neither of you two have a Pitching Win or Save (0-0 in both) those are ties.

If the week were to end today. You would have a record of 5-3-2. Obviously it'll change daily as the week progresses so it only really matters at the end of the week.

The one match-up that's surprising me is BOOG embarrassing BroChaos.

585756884[/snapback]

you know, that caught my attention too. It was very unexpected.

ok, can someone explain how the whole lineup thing works.

like 3 hours before gametime, i took prior off the DL, and made him a SP, but when i look at my lineup today, he's still as DL. and of course he's pitching a gem, and i'm not getting jack for it :angry:

are you serious? i looked all over the help, but couldn't find anything about that. my friend who's done it before said as long as it's like an hour or so before gametime you'll be ok? oh well... :(