Man Utd 4 - 2 Arsenal!

What a peformance, when we were 2-1 down at half time i thought that's it, it's all over...

But NO! 3 goals in the second half, Ronnie grabbing 2 and what a finish from o'shea :woot:

Pressure on Chelsea to get a win tomorrow...

Pressure on Chelsea? you're insane.

Chelsea have absoutley no pressure to perform...when im typing this they are 8 points clear and have a game in hand tomorrow against Everton...i dont really think Chelsea need to feel pressured to win...they have the squad depth to breeze the premiership this season...

Pressure on Chelsea? you're insane.

Chelsea have absoutley no pressure to perform...when im typing this they are 8 points clear and have a game in hand tomorrow against Everton...i dont really think Chelsea need to feel pressured to win...they have the squad depth to breeze the premiership this season...

585397808[/snapback]

Anything can happen, we still have over 3 months left....

BTW, They are playing Blackburn tomorrow ;)

Man U SUCK! i would wanted chelsea 2 won. :sad:

585397822[/snapback]

Erm, it was Arsenal V United, Chelsea can't win if they're not involved ;)

Fantastic game of football even though Man Utd won. I can't wait to cheer Blackburn on tomorrow at Ewood Park. We'll help Man Utd catch up to Chelsea!!

Ugh.... hate MAN u fans, they think their DA SH!t and it ****es me off.  ITS BECKHAM i cannot stand :angry:

585397876[/snapback]

what year are we in.

^LOL, obviously a true fan. Was it a good game? I missed it. I have a preferance to arsenal but thats not to say i don't like united.

585397899[/snapback]

Haha, yeah i missed the match too sadly :( but man im propa glad we won. Still i dont see me saying we are DA SH!T

even though we are :D

Man U SUCK! i would wanted chelsea 2 won. :sad:

585397822[/snapback]

Ugh.... hate MAN u fans, they think their DA SH!t and it ****es me off.  ITS BECKHAM i cannot stand :angry:

585397876[/snapback]

glad to see people know there football :pinch:

i missed the first 70mins of the match due to power cut :cry: i saw them come out of the tunnel and onto the pitch, went to a break and the power went off :angry: i was going mental (im a gooner), stuck the radio on in the end

What the hell in god's name sport are all you uk'rs talking about? :blink:

585397958[/snapback]

Football u know...the greatest game on the planet! and when i say football i mean real football, not that nacy stuff they play over the pond padded up to high heaven