Man Utd 4 - 2 Arsenal!

Football u know...the greatest game on the planet! and when i say football i mean real football, not that nacy stuff they play over the pond padded up to high heaven

585397968[/snapback]

hehe, ok i got. But padded up eh? Lets see Jerome Bettis go rush David Beckham and see who comes out the winner :p

sorry to troll i just had to :blush:

Football u know...the greatest game on the planet! and when i say football i mean real football, not that nacy stuff they play over the pond padded up to high heaven

585397968[/snapback]

Hehe :) Man ripgut u mus rele be slooow.

hehe, ok i got. But padded up eh? Lets see Jerome Bettis go rush David Beckham and see who comes out the winner :p

585397979[/snapback]

Yeah, who is Jerome?

but personally, I think that would be a good idea!!

Pete

585397979[/snapback]

haha yea that would be, but becks would just get annihilated be no fun. get two teams of american footballers play without the padding and see some serious broken bones, now that would be fun

Beckham isn't a real footballer though he's a tv star. Let Jermome go up against a proper footballer ie. Duncan Ferguson (everton) It would definately be more interesting

How about Robbie Savage/Roy Keane?

585398062[/snapback]

Pleeez Robbie Savage is a runt!! How can anyone compare soccer players to gridiron players! Rather put sissy gridiron footballers against rugby players and then see the difference. Rugby players also do not wear helmits and padding!

Good game, too bad we lost. but how many yellow cards were in the match and what was Silvestre thinking? That was a red card offence.

Man U just played better than us. Oh well, seasons not over though yet :D