[UK] Wristbands

I do think its wrong what people do on eBay. Defeats the point of paying for a wristband for the money to go to charity, not into some greedy eBay sellers pockets when they get ?30 from some clutz who wants to be mr/missus fasionable.

COULD I PLZZZZZ HAVE YOUR LIVESTRONG BANDS STARS I'M REALLY DESPERATE.:(

585423069[/snapback]

LOL, why do you NEED this...? its a ****ing rubber band bracelet... jeez, you people and fads.... nothing like being like every other person around you! so much for being an individual...

the ones ive seen around are blood donor bracelets... ive seen someone at work that has one.

It'd be nice if I could get the anti-racism wristband that nike has, but I'm not going to ebay just to get one.

585472123[/snapback]

How I feel. People on eBay are exploiting people for their own means and charging riduculous prices for these bands.

my goal: to get one of each to prove how dumb them look.  I can't wait until I can walk down the street with 20 on an arm :p

585475199[/snapback]

You'll soon become the Michael Jackson of our generation ;)

hi can anyone help me.

my lil brother had 4 wristbands but yesterday some older lads beat him up and stole them, :cry: he is really upset about it so if anyone can help and tell me where to get cheap ones from or has any to spare plz email me or add me to messanger blue_eyed_angel_with_attitude@hotmail.com

Thank You :)

hi can anyone help me.

my lil brother had 4 wristbands but yesterday some older lads beat him up and stole them,  :cry: he is really upset about it so if anyone can help and tell me where to get cheap ones from or has any to spare plz email me or add me to messanger blue_eyed_angel_with_attitude@hotmail.com

585482220[/snapback]

ROFL, sorry had to laugh. Umm, wristbands, try ebay and tell you "lil" brother not to carry them around with him.

The beat Bullying sounds good, I am a school secretary!  Would really love one of those, cant open the link though.

I also have a "Youth Livestrong" that I would be happy to mail to someone if they want it!

585419980[/snapback]

plz plz can i have the livestrong one!!!