Acupuncture and Chinese curing

Dear Matured ones,

I have consulted with a Chinese Traditional doctors (not western doctors) to find a cure for pimples. But instead he found my lung had problems, and my spine is all crooked and stuff. So he used acupuncture and stuck a few needles at places and my nose has never been so clear in my whole life. He poked the needle at a place in my nose and after pulling it out, he told me to blow my nose. BLOOD SHATTERED like crazy in my nose, and afterwards I can actually breath with my nose, SERIOUSLY, I have never been breathing until today. I was so amazed at how a needle can heal someone. I always thought it was a joke. It's real. Very scary. Then he twisted my body around, to fix my spine and I feel better too. The doctor also stuck a few needles at places to fix my spine. He said because I play too much badminton (using one hand too much) makes my muscles very inbalanced. I wonder if any other tennis or racquet player have these experience.

Anyone had similar experience?

This is just miraculous.

I am serious.

Edit: I hope I am posting in the right place. I have never posted at this section before.

dL

welcome to enlightenment!

seriously. I don't trust western medicine for reasons way to long to list here. Lets just say they are nimcompoops! Look up the stats for how often western doctors are wrong in their diagonoses for some sobering facts.

I use chinese and naturalpathic medicine for any issues I have had and it has always worked for me.

As for sports, you will find most sports overdevelop certian muscles, that is why it is important to cross-train.

yeah, going to the problem is best where as normaly we would be pumped up with drugs that will hardly touch the pain, yet after a bit of playing by moving the muscles and a few hits its getting better.

my dad got whiplash drugs would not help it, so he went and saw a thearpy person that has helped him alot. by doing some simple small exercises hes arm is become alot less painfull and more useable.

shows that drugs and simple minded techniqes at what is best.

Chinese medicines can be both good and bad. You really have to be careful and do your research. A lot of them really do nothing and are just a waste of money. They don't have the same standards here for medicines and such, and they can make claims of what it does and not have to have any evidence to back it up. So a lot of companies just put something together and just say it does something to make a few bucks. I mean, there are even fertility hostpitals here that have been caught because they do nothing. If they can have a whole fake hostpital, what's going to stop them from having fake medicine?

i'm chinese and da eastern way is gud . i go and get accupuncture as well but only for some types of sickness but others western is better. the problem about chinese way is that is is slower than the western so if an event happens sometimes the chinese way isnt fast enough to help the person but personally i prefer chinese accupuncture and curing. Both would be even better. does anyone know any doctor that does both the eastern and western way?

i'm chinese. chinese canadian. i have an uncle and an aunt who are chinese doctors. and i gotta say, that stuff works. acupuncture is only a small part of it, theres also another method which involves little glass bottles and fire. ever taken herbal medicine? the doctor examines your condition, gives u a list of herbs and stuff with the amounts needed. u get these herbs with the exact amounts shown and boil them with water. after a while u're supposed to drink the liquid (without the solid herbs).and it seems to me like whatever the combination of herbs, the liquid always turns out to be black and extremely unpleasant tasting.

does anyone know any doctor that does both the eastern and western way?

585421360[/snapback]

well normally if a chinese doctor detects something that needs urgent attention, they'll tell you to fix it the modern way.