[56K Beware] 2005 Ford Shelby

guuuuuuuuwwwwwddddd damn..... i hate fords but thats sexy.. too bad they cant sell that color/ver of the car in .us :\

585440356[/snapback]

sadly you're right i mean imagine all that chrome on a sunny day... :pinch:

Saw the design/creation of that beast on Discovery channel. The guy who designed it was a kid! He was a new hire that just happened to catch the eye of the head honcho's. As far as I'm concerned, he did a HELL of a job...

Saw the design/creation of that beast on Discovery channel. The guy who designed it was a kid! He was a new hire that just happened to catch the eye of the head honcho's. As far as I'm concerned, he did a HELL of a job...

585440371[/snapback]

i saw the same sgow as you did... and i agree with you

Over the past 80 years ford has f**dup thier reputation with constant production of cr**p.

I invision 7 recalls within 2 years on this puppy. Fords are very unreliable, very cheaply constructed, and very ugly (inside and out).

So save your hard earned money and buy a japanese cars.

so all cars that have a sleek new design look like the vette and the viper? :huh:

585440401[/snapback]

I think he was referring more to: 6.4 liter DOHC V10

It looks to be about on par with them though. Something Ford has been missing for some time. If not forever. :)

Over the past 80 years ford has f**dup thier reputation with constant production of cr**p.

I invision 7 recalls within 2 years on this puppy. Fords are very unreliable, very cheaply constructed, and very ugly (inside and out).

585440409[/snapback]

.... nope no Digimonpokemonpikachu mobiles for me

585440409[/snapback]

people who are out to buy cars like this one won't buy Hondas and Toyotas, IMO. The market is full of American and German cars(for this price range).

edit: lol@ripgut! :laugh:

.... nope no Digimonpokemonpikachu mobiles for me

585440438[/snapback]

:D :laugh: Man that car looks hot! :yes: a little too much chrome for my taste but still it looks great :cool:

looks very nice. yeah, ford hasn't done jack in the last 30 years, but this and the gt-40 can hang with the big boys if you ask me. nice to see that from an american company for once.