LSN Messenger

When did it happen ?

585510663[/snapback]

When i started the program & signed in.

Edited by axious

I think it's a bit cheap to rip off the MSN Messenger for Mac resources like that.

585510672[/snapback]

i do intend to make it fully skinable when its complete (Including every aspect of the UI), the MacOS theme is just a test theme for now, as well as to include several other protocols in the near future.

Does it happen everytime you start the program ?

585510700[/snapback]

No, it's working now :wacko: :blink: sort of, on & off :cry:

nice :D if you change your color the next contact yo wont have that color anymore so you might change that and another thing display doesnt work with you last release on my pc

nice :D  if you change your color the next contact yo wont have that color anymore so you might change that and another thing display doesnt work with you last release on my pc

585510790[/snapback]

hmmm, How do you mean "the display", could you post a screenshot if possible. Thanks. :)

Thanks for your feedback everyone :) , i will research these 'odd' errors that some people have been having. I will also add these features :happy:

Changeable Nickname.

Font preference saving.

Lee.

Thanks for your feedback everyone  :) , i will research these 'odd' errors that some people have been having. I will also add these features :happy:

Changeable Nickname.

Font preference saving.

Lee.

585511024[/snapback]

I get those diagonal lines and a error when i use None Hotmail accounts now.

I think you should tweak the login a bit so i can use tab to take it from username to password, i'm lazy ;)

I think you should tweak the login a bit so i can use tab to take it from username to password, i'm lazy ;)

585511134[/snapback]

Sure thing... your not the only one who has requested that. The Majority of my contacts have been moaning at me to do that. :blush:

I can say my next build will be having a few more 'goodies' and that tab thing :whistle: , Such as the contact manager and confo backgrounds. As well as a performance increase as another Microsoft OCX gets crushed..(MSWINSCK). I?ve also been experimenting with transparency and Windows minimise affects...

I just hope people like it:):)

585511134[/snapback]

As requested :) . You have to double click your name to change it. The user management is now enabled, and the PNG resizer is automatic. Click "Manage" in the login dialog to see it. Font settings are now saved.

Build x32

Edited by LeeC1987

As requested  :) . You have to double click your name to change it. The user management is now enabled, and the PNG resizer is automatic. Click "Manage" in the login dialog to see it. Font settings are now saved.

Build x32

585516765[/snapback]

Nice, cheers :)