[WB] Foton

Dam nice :D

Edit, it dosent Like opera :(. It takes away my address bar, and theres only dots on my tabs :(

Edit2, THe substyle Tahoma fixes it ;)

Edited by Rickie

Its a really great theme :) Reminds me alot of Prominence by B0se. Which for a long time I used. This, is just really, really, nice(nicer then Prominence, for the time being << >>) Going to use this for awile :D and btw people -

-Use the FF extension Chromedit to easilly edit the userChrome.css and fix the firefox font error.

http://cdn.mozdev.org/chromedit/

Cheers for Foton, Jeers for Windows Blinds.

Aside from the FireFox and Font issues, I also get lots of dialogs that are blank... and the yes/no buttons are too.

*waits for VS

real nice. but there is a bug with using Opera. Address bar is not showing correctly.

and how do I change the font in history window and options window. The fonts grew bigger.

Thats the way windowblinds handles system fonts  :angry: !@#$% to fix as DrDrrae stated in marina wb you need to:

Add the following code into your userChrome.css file. (Learn more about that file here)

and add:

menubar, menubutton, menulist, menu, menuitem, textbox,  toolbar, tab, tree, tooltip
{
   font-family: Verdana !important;
   font-size: 10x !important;
} 

Or change px and Verdana to whatever size and font you want

585523723[/snapback]

Edited by uni

Another koopey classic. (Y)

I have a question though, I noticed that most of your themes has start menu not directly attached to taskbar, is that done in purpose?

585526324[/snapback]

Purpose :cool:

I have been using marina since the day you released it and now I finally have something to replace it.

Excellent work (Y)

Very nice.  This looks like a white skin that's also usable (which can't be said for a lot of really white skins).  Keep up the great WB skins! (Y)

585529013[/snapback]

Then I must say this theme got it's target!!

real nice. but there is a bug with using Opera. Address bar is not showing correctly.

and how do I change the font in history window and options window. The fonts grew bigger.

585528031[/snapback]

*{
  font-family: Verdana !important;
  font-size: 10px !important;
} 

*{
 ?font-family: Verdana !important;
 ?font-size: 10px !important;
} 

585530527[/snapback]

Where do you put this, I am having a similar problem with the header information on emails.

The problem only happens when I use the Zurich font, changing to tahomafixes the problem for me.

Am I the only one who wishes that the min/max/close buttons were bigger?  At 1600x1200 you can barely see them.  :blink:

585534095[/snapback]

Sorry if you think i am rude but icant make everyone happy, and Idont want to end with many substyles like with marina, mod it yourself, shouldnt be hard

Purpose  :cool:

585528997[/snapback]

... But what purpose?

I'm not criticizing your work or anything, I just want to know why this was done, so that I can appreciate your this amazing theme even more.

... But what purpose?

I'm not criticizing your work or anything, I just want to know why this was done, so that I can appreciate your this amazing theme even more.

585536287[/snapback]

Unique than some stuff, this is my second floating panel, and this one is different than marina :shifty: