[WB] Foton

this one is great. actually changed the way i search for great skins (as i only go to WC gallery). anyway, great(10x) skin. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Congrats.gifCongrats.gif

Edited by The Sphynx

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have a strange problem. When I load Foton WB almost everything works fine...almost... My problem lies within Firefox. When I open this browser the fonts on the top taskbar are bigger than others and when I click "File" , "Edit" or anything else I don't see anything except a thin "bar" on the right side of the menu where I am supposed to see....Changing fonts in the WB skin doesn't help ( I change it via advanced controls in desktop properties).....

Does anyone have a suggestion how to fix this problem, I like Foton WB very much but I also like using Firefox...

Thx in advance.

RyJeK.

• 4 months later...

Im kinda new at this Window Blinds thing, so i was wondering how you fix the firefox thing (in lammen terms haha ) i dont really understand how. Also i was wondering how to get the "Recycle Bin" and other icons on the destop to the new style if there is one. thanks! any other explanations would be cool. By the way i have the demo version on window blinds

i didnt miss them i saw them, but its not completly explained. where do i paste it? and do i delete all the text in the .css file? do i just save it aferwards and start firefox or do i need to restart?

i didnt miss them i saw them, but its not completly explained. where do i paste it? and do i delete all the text in the .css file? do i just save it aferwards and start firefox or do i need to restart?

You copy it to your userChrome.css, save, and restart Firefox