June Desktops

Originally posted by sp00nman

I think he's asking if that's true or not.. I don't think he's accusing Keldyn or anything.

Yeah, I know and I said it was a joke. Keep those amazingly original and unique milk desktops coming :D :D

j/k

Originally posted by Dazzla

Yeah, I know and I said it was a joke. Keep those amazingly original and unique milk desktops coming :D :D

j/k

Yeah, I know you told him it was a joke.. I was just defending him because I dont want to see people getting mad at him or me or anything.

Oh well, that's solved... keep postin' em desktops!

wtf... When I edit the start menu icon and text with T-Clock, it doesnt do anything.. and when I change just the word, it makes the button smaller, but the same text is there..

Originally posted by redrope

wtf... When I edit the start menu icon and text with T-Clock, it doesnt do anything.. and when I change just the word, it makes the button smaller, but the same text is there..

thats why i dont use those small apps to change stuff

better reshack it if possible

Originally posted by redrope

I used to use t-clock for win98 and winME, but when I got XP it didn't work anymore so I deleted it. You sure you have a compatible version?

Originally posted by Pinter0

Hey all!

I just had to post this...kind'a 'milky' thing :D

And BIGGER one.

Happy June;)

Where did you get those icons in your start menu??

latest version. i still need to find a way to change the start button. the reshack procedure as described on this board doesn't seem to work. :/

click for full view.

crookdesk_06022002_800.jpg

I though that no one likes it, thats why Im not going to relase it, if I receive enough request Im gonna post it in my site :D