Music labels seek higher download prices

God bless the Russians. I'll stick with my 2 cents a MB download service with multiple bit rate and formats.

All Of Mp3

585556886[/snapback]

AllofMP3's future is unknown. Apparenty they didn't have the license they needed.

• 5 months later...

2 years ago itunes was like a gift from god to them, now they feel that they have hte right to exploit it because they can milk people for money until they move to another program. The RIAA is greedy, they really need to back the **** off. But its funny because the music labels that want more money aren't being sold on itunes, and apple isn't taking a hit from it.

AllofMP3's future is unknown. Apparenty they didn't have the license they needed.

585558955[/snapback]

uh it's Russian, the authorities won't touch them unless they were at least pressured by the US President to do so.

I still don't engage in legal downloading (please don't interpret that as an admission of ilegal downloading... I don't do that either). Needless to say I will coninue to stay away from online music purchases if the price does indeed go up.

(N)

wtf this thread is from march

thanks to a person for bringing up, probbaly had nothing to do or his life was too boren

586460936[/snapback]

Ya, it's impossible he used the search function before making a duplicate thread. :rolleyes:

FFS - Either you get flamed for reviving an old thread, or making a duplicate one.