[rel] Foton VS

Ultra leet.

585741869[/snapback]

Somehow I am getting a scroll bar with the U-Thin top at the right, as if the backgorund picture is bigger than the allocated space? How do I fix that.. that problem is not there with you screen shot

Somehow I am getting a scroll bar with the U-Thin top at the right, as if the backgorund picture is bigger than the allocated space? How do I fix that.. that problem is not there with you screen shot

585743468[/snapback]

Apparently this happens only with music and picture tasks.

585743468[/snapback]

Fixed

I changed out shellstyle.dll to the new one on the first page, problem still exist. Did I download the wrong one?

585747549[/snapback]

Try clearing your cache

Great VS thanks, downloading right now!

Also wondering if anyone could answer this for me.. Is there something else like the neowin patch that I can use for a login screen. so that way I can do away with style xp or windows blinds altogether?

Thanks

Great VS thanks, downloading right now!

Also wondering if anyone could answer this for me.. Is there something else like the neowin patch that I can use for a login screen. so that way I can do away with style xp or windows blinds altogether?

Thanks

585748525[/snapback]

Google Logon Loader

Thanks, does logon loader just add the logon and thats it or is it required to run in background, thus using system resources?

Added the U-Thin Top Shellstyle in the Zip:

FotonSleekShellstyle.png

585722532[/snapback]

How do I do that? I just downloaded it from dev art, but I dont see anywhere where i can enable that.

edit: nm I got it

Edited by TheTerminator

@pajser - port is mostly done, but nothin that'll be officially released, so I won't have to anser the same q's 50 times about black text etc. It'll be open for other people to mod, fix, release, whatever.

@Mynimal - shutcher' mouth boy!

How do I do that? I just downloaded it from dev art, but I dont see anywhere where i can enable that.

edit: nm I got it

585750402[/snapback]

How did u get it to work?

^ Yeah, might have been redownloading the old shellstyle.

You also Have to replace the right shellstyle. If you look in Foton > Shell there are 4 folders, NormalColor, FotonF, Foton2F, and Foton2

Normal Color is the default Foton Compact

Foton2 Is Foton Full

FotonF is Compact + Flag

Foton2F is Full + Flag.

Whichever one you use, is the shellstyle youll have to replace/

^ Yeah, might have been redownloading the old shellstyle.

You also Have to replace the right shellstyle. If you look in Foton > Shell there are 4 folders, NormalColor, FotonF, Foton2F, and Foton2

Normal Color is the default Foton Compact

Foton2 Is Foton Full

FotonF is Compact + Flag

Foton2F is Full + Flag.

Whichever one you use, is the shellstyle youll have to replace/

585753855[/snapback]

Yeah I'm using FotonC (No Flag, Compact) and I'm sure the file is right. I use firefox and I checked the date on the file in the zip, it is new. I am going to replace the whole theme with the new one in DA... clear all cache in FF and try again. I will report in.

I'm still getting the same problem. I took a screenshot so you can see. As I've stated before, this only happens with My Picture and My Music tasks.

I've redownloaded the whole theme and replaced it. I also made sure it was the right shellstyle subfolder. Please advice.

foton.JPG

I'm still getting the same problem. I took a screenshot so you can see. As I've stated before, this only happens with My Picture and My Music tasks.

I've redownloaded the whole theme and replaced it. I also made sure it was the right shellstyle subfolder. Please advice.

foton.JPG

585762213[/snapback]

Mine works (WB Version, uses same UIFILE code), and I think Matt0 does also, duno why yours doesnt