[rel] Foton VS

• 1 month later...

I love the look of this visual style, & I've tried the WB version. Only problem is that it greatly increases the size of the font in my Firefox title, menu & tab bars. It's kinda strange & hard to articulate. Guess I'll uninstall & reinstall to see if that works....

I love the look of this visual style, & I've tried the WB version.  Only problem is that it greatly increases the size of the font in my Firefox title, menu & tab bars.  It's kinda strange & hard to articulate.  Guess I'll uninstall & reinstall to see if that works....

586293398[/snapback]

use the substyle tahoma and your problem will be solved. (at least in WB)

I love the look of this visual style, & I've tried the WB version.  Only problem is that it greatly increases the size of the font in my Firefox title, menu & tab bars.  It's kinda strange & hard to articulate.  Guess I'll uninstall & reinstall to see if that works....

586293398[/snapback]

check the windowblinds neowin thread, you have to put code in your userchrome.css file. :)

check the windowblinds neowin thread, you have to put code in your userchrome.css file. :)

586293601[/snapback]

Thanks for the headsup, Re: other thread. To be honest, I didn't even relaize there was a WB sub-forum!! :blush:

Thanks.. I am using the same with the wallpaper now :yes:

But the black background is too dark it's hard on eyes. Maybe you can use grey :D

• 5 months later...