Pakistan's Tour To India - Cricket Series

CRICKET SUXXX  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

BOREST N DULLEST GAME IN THE WORLD  :angry:

I LIVE IN INDIA ...But common why do they like this crap game  :x

585688663[/snapback]

Reported :Please stop posting unneccessary opinions about cricket, this thread is not for that.

On Topic, here is the schedule for the one dayers starting in April

April

2 First ODI, Cochin

5 Second ODI, Vishakhapatnam

9 Third ODI, Jamshedpur

12 Fourth ODI, Ahmedabad

15 Fifth ODI, Kanpur

17 Sixth ODI, Delhi

I hope the pitches are good to play at.

M S dhoni over karthick is a bad choice...that too when karthick is doing well... but anyways he wont get chance to play! Dravid will do the keeping work :)

Afradi is such a great all rounder, the bowl he used to get Ganguly was beautiful.

585686169[/snapback]

While I believe Afridi's great in batting (on occasions), fielding & bowling (on occasions) .. his "faster" one is the most obvious throw I've ever seen. Even Shoaib Akhtar or Brett Lee's one off throws are not as obvious. I thought it was ridiculous that the match referee & umpires reported Harbhajan and not Afridi.

Stop trying to deny the fact that Pakistan are better than India

585686756[/snapback]

Um, hello. Head on over to Cricinfo and read one of Inzamam's interviews .. he himself admitted that the India team is better. That is why their levelling the series was so enjoyable for them.

what a fitting end to the series. the 1-1 draw should please both sets of fans. let's hope the ODI series doesn't end in a draw too because that would seem to suspicious. :shifty:

Pakistan won the warm-up game against India A team. This is going to be one hell of a series. May the best team (Pakistan) win.

Let's go Pakistan. Afridi all the way!

Pakistan won the warm-up game against India A team. This is going to be one hell of a series. May the best team (Pakistan) win.

Let's go Pakistan. Afridi all the way!

585705719[/snapback]

Finally, someone with some sense :p

What team should Pakistan play for the 1st one-day match against India at Cochin... Keeping pitch and weather conditions a side... well in my opinion...

1. Salman Butt

2. Shahid Afridi

3. Shoaib Malik

4. Inzamam-ul-haq

5. Yousuf Youhanna

6. Younas Khan

7. Abdul Razzak

8. Kamran Akmal

9. Rana Naveed-ul-hasan/Shahid Nazir

10. Muhammad Sami

11. Danish Kaneria

(The other players in the 16 member squad are Muhammad Hafiz, Asim Kamal, Arshad Khan and Rao Iftikhar)

What team should Pakistan play for the 1st one-day match against India at Cochin... Keeping pitch and weather conditions a side... well in my opinion...

1. Salman Butt

2. Shahid Afridi ----> Move him down the order to cover for the tail

3. Shoaib Malik

4. Inzamam-ul-haq

5. Yousuf Youhanna

6. Younas Khan ----> Doubtfull starter for the first ODI (fever)

7. Abdul Razzak

8. Kamran Akmal

9. Rana Naveed-ul-hasan

10. Muhammad Sami

11. Danish Kaneria ---> replace with Rao Iftikhar (tall medium pacer)

(The other players in the 16 member squad are Muhammad Hafiz, Asim Kamal, Arshad Khan and Rao Iftikhar)

585707953[/snapback]

I would personally try out Shahid Nazir in the second ODI to get him in the atmosphere first.