Mac desktops

Sure mate. First go into your Adium preference and make sure it's saved as a theme under the Advanced settings. Then head to ~/Library/Application Support/Adium 2.0/Themes/. Your .AdiumTheme file should be in there. :)

I don't see anywhere to save it under the contact or advanced tabs. :blink: also anyone know how to have all your messages in one window using tabs? also the "always show tab bar" doesnt work for me now in beta 4+5.

Jesus! Big enough screen space there buddy!!! :o (Y)

:ninja: Yeh, it is 3 21" CRT's@1600x1200, or 5.76M px. I USED to have SIX 17" displays@1600x1200 for 4800x2400, or 11.52M px. By comparison, the new 30" Apple Display is 2048x1600, or 4.096M px. (In other words, for me, not enough!) However, keeping track of all that (no to mention the cost in video cards!) started to give me a headache, so I got bigger displays and less of them. :ninja:

Yes, I DO use all of them. A ton. I would LOVE three of the 23" displays or one nice large 60"...anyone care to donate? (j/k)

I couldn't live or work without my triple diplay setup...I would feel crippled.

sorry guys, as soon as the final is out, i'll post it, or after school i'll post a screenie how to recreate it using the beta, if [wild] reminds me like he's spose to! :laugh:

Open adium preferenes, go to the contact list section, create a new layout with these settings:

Status icons in my screenshots are modded, (not the original), pm me for more info.

Layout.png

Then add a color scheme with these settings:

For precise colors, use adium's 'eyedropper' tool, and use it on the image i provided.

Color.png

I also set the event thingies on subtle mode, because I think it matches better, but that's your choice.

Hope that helps guys. :huh:

- Spykes (Y)

Spykes:

Did you arrange the images in the same manner that japanese is read on purpose? Or are you from another country? Im just curious because in the states we would arrange it differently normally...

Ok...I'm lost here. I haven't used Adium in a while, but downloaded it again after seeing Spyke's theme. I don't have the menu he's talking about. In the contact section of the preference pane, there's no mention of 'layouts'.

I downloaded v 0.63. Is there a newer version that has this functionality or what?

Lol, relusive! Nah, I used photoshop's automate, picture package function, then rotated it, so it would be easier to read, but i guess it wasn't! Lol, at least I added the numbers. Did that help you guys out? Should have worked to recreate it. :)