Mac desktops

Simple, boring, eh...

584735086[/snapback]

Could you either send me that Adium theme or point me in the right direction? I've already looked on the official site. Thanks.

Could you either send me that Adium theme or point me in the right direction? I've already looked on the official site. Thanks.

584736981[/snapback]

I basically copied it from a theme that I saw in one of Spykes424's screenshots with a little tweaking on my own part. I think there was a tutorial on how to copy his theme a few pages back.

While on the desktop press command+J then set "Label position" to "right" and check "Show item info"

584735479[/snapback]

Thank you! I learned something new... :)

It's AlienGUI by digitaljames but he deleted the file on his ftp

And here's the wallpaper

584747832[/snapback]

and that was my mistake putting it in an unsecure (but not visable) location...won't happen again and should not be distributed.

new desktop thread perhaps? this one has been up since 2002, has over 95 pages on 40 posts/page mode.... half the images in the first ton of pages are dead, maybe it's time to start fresh

and that was my mistake putting it in an unsecure (but not visable) location...won't happen again and should not be distributed.

584748042[/snapback]

So I take it your not releasing it? I thought it was a WIP awhile back. :unsure: