Show your browser layout

Not really happy with it (just experimenting) , can someone remake a Firefox 3 or even 2 theme which is umm compatible with New Tab Page , Download's Manager and uses new icons for Identity button,conditional forward button (themers please make one , see yourself IMO its much better than any other UI)... This theme was made for 4.0+ and it seems its not quite compatible with 14+ (:youdontsay:)

post-293012-0-05064800-1336922631_thumb.

Chrome 20 dev, with refined tab strip and toolbar icons.

<< snip >>

refined tab strip?

refined tab strip?

Bigger new tab button, slightly modified tab curves.

Many people deeply love the glass effect? me too ?so i make this glass layout use Fx12 in win7. you can seen around border aero was defferent with normally.

post-293488-0-68889700-1336960395_thumb.

What "New Tab" page is everyone using in Chrome? Using SpeedDial 2 atm but I can't seem to find a nice setup for it.

Just kidding. :)

Wow, 72 of your 104 posts has been in this thread. I guess it's safe to say you have a browser fetish. :rofl:

• Like 1

I contemplated switching from Firefox to Chrome for quite a while but Firefox just seems to be getting better and better.

FrGVc.png

I recently made that very switch. I am not happy about it, but chrome is growing on me.

I left Firefox because I got so sick of some websites never loading, or embedded videos never showing - I tried a ton of things to find and fix the issue - in the end I just wanted a browser that worked and wasnt ie

Wow, 72 of your 104 posts has been in this thread. I guess it's safe to say you have a browser fetish. :rofl:

yeah, just like this..... :rofl:

DkuMV.png or this

BHEpF.png

707465866t.png

How did you add a second menu called Bookmarks next to the usual orange Firefox menu? That seems like a good idea that they should've done from the start.

• 2 weeks later...