Google X

yeah it is sad. i think apple had something to do with they probably just said that they had copywrite over it and that google x was too similar. google cant really disagree can they.

ps please download msg plus from the link below

What happened to that cool thing I was playing around with last week

The prototypes on Google Labs are meant to be low maintenance experiments. If one disappears it may be because no one was interested enough to use it, it wasn't stable enough for users to try it out, or it was so wildly successful that heavy usage brought the server to its knees. While that particular application may not reappear, there should be something equally interesting to replace it shortly.

http://labs.google.com/faq.html#oldprojects

585628292[/snapback]

I CANT BELIEVE ITS GONE LOOKED SOOOO COOL! :(

Damn Apple are already getting enough money from the ****ing ipods and they are becoming Like microsoft!!!!!!!

Just plain and simple any1 has a kinda similar look or idea to software or somrthin............SUED

USA and it Sue any1 for anything has gone 2far

585628704[/snapback]

quoted for emphasis, dont jump the gun guys - you dont know if apple was invovled at all.

how can you people setup mirrors do u rip it from the site or somethin also i have heard u can rip flash files from sites - can someone enlighten me on how?

-scorpio-: You can rip anything from a webpage, at least anything that is on the client side.

If you want to download flash files, just look at the page source to find the direct url for the file you are looking for.

Dougal.

its not a flash file, its html/javascript/images

i cant seem to rip it right for some reason, the images dont work when i open the html page :ermm:

edit: fixed it lol, mirror up shortly :shifty:

edit2: mirror :shifty:

Edited by Colin-uk

I tried to save the web page from one of the mirrors but when i open the saved page up and place the mouse over an image it will enlarge but then when the mouse is moved away I'm left with no image an just a red little cross?

Copy and paste this url:

http://googlex.00freehost.com/googlex.zip

into the address bar (clicking will give you a hotlink error) and you can download the source cleaned up (comments, variable names, constants, line breaks and tabs) and all the images.

Copy and paste this url:
http://googlex.00freehost.com/googlex.zip

into the address bar (clicking will give you a hotlink error) and you can download the source cleaned up (comments, variable names, constants, line breaks and tabs) and all the images.

585633586[/snapback]

:D thanks

right now neither of them work lol dead links :whistle:

585633742[/snapback]

Seriously?? They're workin' for me... (Liar) :laugh: