Miranda Customization Topic

I can't seem to get clist_nicer to make the background transparent. Also, once I've loaded a saved clist file, how do I unload it or set clist back to defaults?

I can't seem to get clist_nicer to make the background transparent. Also, once I've loaded a saved clist file, how do I unload it or set clist back to defaults?

585734056[/snapback]

i don't think it can be totally transparent. try setting 1% alpha, it works just as good

585734056[/snapback]

You should have saved the one you had before importing another one :yes:

this might sound dumb, but how do i adjust the width of my contacts list? I can't just drag it to be larger. Is there something that i am missing?

this might sound dumb, but how do i adjust the width of my contacts list?  I can't just drag it to be larger.  Is there something that i am missing?

585742122[/snapback]

You have to disable the TweakUI plugin, then restart Miranda to resize the list, then enable the TweakUI plugin again and restart Miranda.

i use tabsrmm & ieview but i cant get the message window skin to change :no: no mater what i try the only thing that changes is the background image :( some one knows why??

btw i used latest versions

try copying the mirinda folder to c:\ run from it , i had the same problem with the smooth operator skin. alos set ur internet settings to medium or low

ok, this is what i have so far. the contact list doesn't look that great, but the chat window looks tight.

although, when i press the smiley face, nothing happens.

using the latest everything.

can you guys give me some tips?

also, i have that tabsrmm_icons.dll file, but don't know what to do with it. like someone else said, the box where we are supposed to browse for it is not there in the latest version.

post-4080-1113324344_thumb.jpg

ok, this is what i have so far.  the contact list doesn't look that great, but the chat window looks tight. 

although, when i press the smiley face, nothing happens.

using the latest everything.

can you guys give me some tips?

also, i have that tabsrmm_icons.dll file, but don't know what to do with it.  like someone else said, the box where we are supposed to browse for it is not there in the latest version.

585764981[/snapback]

looks like you found a bug in my template for me! :p ..small update for that will be released soon.

to use tabsrmm icons, you need to have a plugin called iconlib (found on miranda-im.org) and from there you can apply the icons in the dll

so the whole smiley things not showing up is cuz of your template? i guess thats cool, since now i know what the problem is :p

hella-smoth theme too...

so the whole smiley things not showing up is cuz of your template?  i guess thats cool, since now i know what the problem is :p

hella-smoth theme too...

585767379[/snapback]

nope, smileys werent the template's issue. it was due to the AM/PM stretching the header bar vertically :p ..

for smileys, you need to have an *.asl file (downloadable from miranda-im.org) set in the ieview options.

A few simple things. I just started using Miranda.

1) Is there a way to view the away message someone has up without IM'ing them?

2) Can I somehow group all my offline contacts into an offline group, so I can still view them by just expanding that group?

Thanks for any help in advance.

here's mine currently. milk 3 green is the way i went :D

miranda-041605.png

585782321[/snapback]

You forgot to blur the username in the titlebar ;)

I'm just wondering how you got your clist to be alternate transparent. I mean one contact is more transparent and the next one is less transparent.

You forgot to blur the username in the titlebar ;)

I'm just wondering how you got your clist to be alternate transparent. I mean one contact is more transparent and the next one is less transparent.

585782999[/snapback]

yeah i found that out after awhile...i dont really care lol.

in list background+ options, there's an entry called "Even Contact Positions". i just changed that so there was a tiny bit less transparency.

my clist file is attached :)

russellc_clist.zip

Hi all,

I downloaded an skin, and selected it with IEview plugin, applied it but nothing happened? I just kept having the standard miranda skin??

Can anyone help me?

p.s.:

russellc: Can i have your skin? :$

Hi all,

I downloaded an skin, and selected it with IEview plugin, applied it but nothing happened? I just kept having the standard miranda skin??

Can anyone help me?

p.s.:

russellc: Can i have your skin? :$

585787011[/snapback]

Have you followed this guide ?