MSN downtime thread

Yes 6 times this year.....But hmmm think of somthing actauly name anything in this world, that runs 27/7 for 3months this year and closed down less then 6 times??? And it is free???

you see my point?

585698281[/snapback]

Yes its a very good point... and if it is a security check.. moan now but if they didnt do them and everyone got exploited or whatever we'd be moaning more heh? :p

Interesting considering who thats coming from  :ninja:

585698287[/snapback]

What are you saying? That Mr. Dee thing? That is sorted, we are on talking terms, no more of the ill talk of each other. But what they guy said he did need to grow up, so don't go saying that to me.

I'm getting pretty sick of this its gone down like 6 times since the start of the year its starting to reeeeeeeeeealllllly get on my nerves.

585698252[/snapback]

Its getting on my nerves also!

I'm not sure its the security checks. htt://messenger.msn.com is down too. I would expect it to be up if it was the security checks.

585698310[/snapback]

true

Im in the UK. Im not able to sign in. The .net service status says everthing's fine. Error message 800701f7

585698062[/snapback]

I have error 80072efd

its down everywhere.. even webmessenger is down.. it gives you the same source code if you pull up the messenger status page too..

once again they've screwed up..