MAnchester United fanz

Well, I don't hear Arsene Wenger going around the media, asking for "respect" saying he is a "special" one.

Having money is one thing, being arogant and bullish is something else.

With all the scandal Chelsea is involved with, and you have the balls to still defend them? :whistle:

Oh, and yes, I am an Arsenal Fan, and don't play that money thing on me. Arsenal has a record for being the most responsible and conservative when it comes to money matters. In respects to certain many mid table teams, we have probably spent less then them when it comes to buying players.

And we haven't spoilt the market by meaninglessly hiking the price of players, and we have not tainted the minds of young players who now tend to see more dollar signs in their minds than ever before.

So yes, I don't like Chelsea, I did at one point, but their attitude has changed, and I am not impressed. :pinch:

585738769[/snapback]

I'm not defending them, all teams will make excuses for losing, but they don't usually blame the team. They blame the ref or linesman, they never turn round and say "we were crap and deserved to lose".

I'm not a football fan (I prefer Rugby League), and I think that all the money in the game has ruined it. There are too many teams that run at a loss because they are paying the players too much.

I also hope that Rugby doesn't go the same way. Some of the top teams are wanting to get rid of the salary cap. I don't see why they would want to get rid of it, just so they can pay the players more money. It's daft.