• Fish (or other water creature)
    • Reptile
    • Spider
    • Farm yard animal
    • Horse
    • Instect
    • Mutant
    • Other

I have a Rocwilder and a parrit:rambo: I had fish but they all end up dying I also had a lizard i forgot what it was called but it was silver with orange and sometimes blue spots

i have a doberman pinscher (pure bred). he is 8 yo. since my webcam doesnt work in windowsXP. i have found a picture of what dobermans look like

dp304050.jpg

two dogs a very nice one that is 10 years old and is a mixed bordercolly and german sheppard [dunno if i spelt bordercolly right] and another one that is a pomaranian and is the WORST ****ing dog ever and he is just annoying and i wish my sister never bought him.... use to have two cats one died for no reason at all :( ... and the other well.... ill let you decide for yourself blackcloud-cat.jpg

Originally posted by Blackcloud

two dogs a very nice one that is 10 years old and is a mixed bordercolly and german sheppard [dunno if i spelt bordercolly right] and another one that is a pomaranian and is the WORST ****ing dog ever and he is just annoying and i wish my sister never bought him.... use to have two cats one died for no reason at all :( ... and the other well.... ill let you decide for yourself

that is one of the most gormless cats I have ever seen in my life

Originally posted by Wickedkitten

that is one of the most gormless cats I have ever seen in my life

haha :p the flash was what bugged him and made him make a face like that...

i love cats, but when my first ran away (after my sister shut its tail in the door :'( ) we got a mother and kitten but my parents couldn't cope, so now i dont have any pets :(

2 cats, 1 black, 1 white, and 2 kitties left from the black one (others have homes now)

heh ur dog is cool, Pidgeonhead .. looks like he's enjoying the pic taking ! :D :D

See my signature and avatar to see my pet - Harrie the Hamster. She's called Harrie because we didn't know she was female until we got her home and we named her "Harry" before then!

that hamster avatar is plain cute :D

i've got two pets, one dog: my pure bred beagle, Peanut, one mutant: my pure bred ***** sister :devious:

Originally posted by timdorr

that hamster avatar is plain cute :D

i've got two pets, one dog: my pure bred beagle, Peanut, one mutant: my pure bred ***** sister :devious:

Well there are more pics here :o)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dan-tutty/harrie and there's a full sized version of the avatar too :o)

I had to leave the digital camera in the cage for a few moments to get Harrie to come towards it :o) I also have that Avatar as my user name pic on XP :o)