• Fish (or other water creature)
    • Reptile
    • Spider
    • Farm yard animal
    • Horse
    • Instect
    • Mutant
    • Other

I got a lazy ass cat and two fire-bellied newts (they're cool). Live in water and on land, ones walking on my keyboard right now (by the # keys).

here is my boy....Purebread American Stafforshire Terrior (Pitbull)

JR_4.JPG

DSCF0040.JPG

This one still cracks me up.... he was laying upside down on the couch and i woke him up.....lol

DSCF0004.JPG

some more for you deathlace......

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0002.JPG

DSCF0003.JPG

here is christmas one....the only one i have with his spiked colar for some reason.....heh

J.R_Christmas.JPG

Originally posted by prasanth

voted for other :)

crocodile :evil:

crocodile is a reptile so why did you voted other

Originally posted by DeathLace

I got a lazy ass cat and two fire-bellied newts (they're cool). Live in water and on land, ones walking on my keyboard right now (by the # keys).

fire-belllied newts??

is that some type of a frog

Three cats:

Bubba - Black & White De-clawed Female

Earl (a.k.a. Earlyn, Earl Beatrice, Mahearlyn, Mearlyn,...) - Black De-clawed Male

Fudge Farley - Multi-color Clawed Female

Bubba is my baby cause she was really sick when I got her (which made her really small now so she doesn't look fully grown) so I took care of her non-stop; now she loves me to death. I trained her like a dog... I taught her to bite people and such. I even dyed little pieces of her fur before.

Good Stuff.

Earl is my mom's baby. I hated him since the day she brought him home because he's a street cat from North Philly and he just acts weird. He licks every thing he can, he eats paper towels & toliet paper,... He's just weird.

When he got declawed he'd sit on the top of the steps with one paw hanging like he's gay so now I call him 'Earl the girl' & what-not.

Fudge is everyone's favorite because she looks so cool, but she is really strange too. She has some type of gland problem so she secrets a lot, like from her eyes, ears, nose, mouth, paws,... She's always leaving a puddle somewhere. Another weird thing is because of here we had to get another litter box because she hates sharing a litter box with the other two cats, and if the litter happens to be a little dirty she'll **** on anything she can find.

She's cool though because she plays fetch, yes fetch.

Anyway...

They're my three cats.