Disabled Girl Punched, Forced To Perform sex acts

i agree with you fully regarding those boy's punishment...

you kno in our religion..

ISLAM...

these boys get DEATH SENTENCE...

and well...

the whole school was witness...

DEATH SENTENCE to these boyz...

Well, in some islamic countries they would be disarmed, and I believe that would be far more appropriate solution.

I tried to check the Mifflin High School web site, but by the look of it, it doesn't look like a special school. But the Article said:

The norm is for Special Education Students to be with other Special Ed Students in Special Ed Classes. And if there was a Special Education hired too, so logic would say that there was a Special Education Teacher in charge of a Special Education Class with Special Education Students.

585769375[/snapback]

Right, but Special Ed kids are allowed out in the general population, at least they were in my school. I think that if they too were Special Ed, then the articles would have specifically mentioned it.

Those 6 boys should be tried as adults for rape and assault. Send their asses to jail for 10 years each. Those who watched should be accessories and sent to jail for a year.

Those who punched her, let me at them. Lets see how tough they are when I break their jaws!

Well, this was behind curtains so I don't think that there were many bystanders.

As for the punishment of these kids, if they are mentally retarded, then jail or torture will do no good, I would say that the teachers should have known better, they are in fact the only guilty people here.

If the boys aren't retarded, then they should be whipped to death publicly and their parents should serve a lifetime of community service, how could any sane person raise such a child, it boggles the mind.

I agree with you on some part.

They performed a show for a bunch of people and taped it so they can watch later. Yeah...I'm pretty sure they didnt care too much about somebody ratting on them because most rapists wouldnt be comfortable having their acts witnessed by more than a dozen people in an auditorium. It was the thrill.

A twisted mentality like that deserves no mercy.

Of course we need to educate other kids. We need to show that people need to be defended, we need to show that this behavior is disgusting and we need to show those bystanders that simply put, making a girl, ANY girl do this is morally despicable and will be handled with extreme measures. Do we just say, oh, this is wrong, you'll get some time in jail. I think not. I dont care what anybody says. You can't just educate people by just making the guilty get some jail time. That just makes potential offenders think "I have to be more careful if I do this or I'll go to jail." No sir. When you are dealing with animals, you have to treat them like animals. You can't just put them in jail. That shows society nothing. You have to show that this kind of behavior is beyond jail. It just is.

Will anybody out there with a similarly twisted mind care much if they just get jail? Absolutely not. However, there is no way to make a public example of them either, and truthfully there is no way to stop this kind of behavior. Some people are just always going to be this way, and you have to just end them, right then and there, and in a way that shows that such behavior is so disgusting that is deserves an equally brutal punishment.

It is also all about education. You need to instill as many people as you can with as much education as you can, as well as a healthy view on sex, while still condemning certain behavior that slips through the cracks because really, biologically speaking, some people will never change. Society will never be a utopia.

585768510[/snapback]

Totally AGREE!!! This is why i think in some cases the middle east is a lil better in justice. Not when an innocent person gets their hand chopped off but when a killer gets what he deserves. I say you shouldnt kill these kids. Lets just amputate their legs an hands so they become cripples for the rest of their lives.

This is absolutelly appaling :x :angry: :crazy: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Okay this is what i think needs to happen:

ALL the Boys/Rapists' Involved: Explusion, little Prison time, perferablly in Cell Block-R (Rape), especially since the inmates tend to hate people who rape people who are handicapped/or kids, which they seem to do both at once, their parents should be brought to Court for failing to Parent correctlly, should loose their rights to parenting their kids(these ones, and any they have with them) Criminal and Civil charges should be filed against the boys and their parents, because obvouslly they failed at being a parent

The School Principal and the involved Assistant Principals: I don't know about you all but in Indiana we have a law that requires you to basically help someone in danger in some way(wether they be having heart attack/something, attacked, if you can, which they could have and totally ****ing failed to do), should be charged Civil, and should also be Criminally charged for letting the boys, whoever involved get away/whatnot because they basically seemed to almost become an accessory to the Rapists' by not calling the police, the fact they did not call the police shows their incompitence (let alone political public view of the school interfere with what is right....discusting), the should be fired from the township, not moved around(one down actually :) , 2 to go)

The Kids that watched and just sat there, getting no one to help: Should have a school rally, and be told they are trash and that they are worthless peices of crap, have nothing to add to society, should either get the hell out of the country of ****ing slit their wrist and save everyone the trouble and money dealing with them in the future, if they choose neither of these, then they must sign a form that is in their perminate record, and must present to potential employeers that says they don't know how to do the right thing, and are not dependable. :whistle: , the one who videotaped(presumming he was not meaning to videotape that, should be void of this requirement, he should also get a medal, and public reconition for doing the right thing ;) ---of course the article is not clear if the videotaping is intentional, or just happened he caught it on tape, if it was intentional, you can bet he was going to totally use the video and throw it somewhere on the web, or sell it, which then he should be thrown in jail also for having childpronography....)

Also because the School failed to do the right thing, the Students and Facilty: they should be void from participating in Sports (Baskettball, football, swimming, everything), participating in Music (concert/marching band/ect), Academic (spelling bees, math/english ect), events that are competition, because honestlly they failed to show they are capable at extending the human race......for 1-2 years. :whistle:

They should also be forced to do 100 hours community service each (the students, and falcuity who did nothing)

Edited by kennyout

well, we know what we need to do. We need to take them out and go up the line to make sure more of them aren't created. parents, grandparents, great grandparents. Do away with the source.

you know i saw this yesterday and considered posting it but i was too angry after reading it to do anything.

i can't imagine what gives people the right to take such advantage of the weak.

That is absolutely disgusting and retarded.

585769719[/snapback]

awesome choice of words, chief.

i live an hour south of columbus and drive up there daily for work - if anyone finds names that can be traced back to addresses, let me know :yes:

Oh dear god, Kenny told me the link to this thread because I was unaware that anything like this had been posted. When I read the story my jaw literally hit the floor and my whole body just tensed up :| I'm physically disabled and really my heart goes out to that poor girl, if I could afford I'd fly to the US and personally kill the brain dead ****ers myself. Prison is too good for them, they should be publicly tortured and physically castrated before being shot dead by a firing squad.

This sickens me.

Simple solution: Send them to trial as adults and let them spend 5-7 years in a state PRISON. Not some jail, PRISON. They will learn what it is like to be forced to perform a sex act.

I would also sue the school, priniciple the kids and their parnets for violating the girls civil rights. Never will anyone be above the poverty level again.

I think those boys should go to prison and be made into bubba little B**CH for a couple of years and see how they like it. and as for the school, trying to have the father not call the police or 911 is completely F*** up. the principl and superindent should be removed because those A**holes wanted to keep it quite. the should have never even let it happen. what is the deal with teenage and high schools. and what are parents doing.

this is my personal opinion....those kids need to go to a prison and get there ***es kicked, made someone lil ***ch, then when they get out get there ***es beat some more by the family of the girl everytime they see them, watched constanly by the police, when they do something wrong the police beat the **it outta them and go back to jail and do it all over again. another opinion is I live in america too, but damn only in america. I know we dont hear everything around the world and its probrably happened somewhere else but to this extrememe is insane. Who the *ell do these kids think they are and why would they think they'd get away with it. I'm going to be a dad in 4 weeks and if that ever happened to my kid, I'd end up in jail myself for murder. The law wouldnt be enough in my eyes. then again not being able to see my kid grow up...hmmm...maybe i'd hire someone to do it.

what in god's name is wrong with people? People like this need to be thrown into prison so they can feel what rape is really like.

what in god's name is wrong with people? People like this need to be thrown into prison so they can feel what rape is really like.

Yeah, see. I dunno why people think that prison is the only thing those guys deserve. Those guys deserved to be raped. Gang raped. Hell, in prison, prisoners fist each other. That should happen to anybody who does this kinda things.

Oh dear god, Kenny told me the link to this thread because I was unaware that anything like this had been posted. When I read the story my jaw literally hit the floor and my whole body just tensed up :| I'm physically disabled and really my heart goes out to that poor girl, if I could afford I'd fly to the US and personally kill the brain dead ****ers myself. Prison is too good for them, they should be publicly tortured and physically castrated before being shot dead by a firing squad.

585769743[/snapback]

There we go. :yes:

This is sick.

But what really shocks me as that a group of people actually watched this happen, can't believe not even one individual thought this was completely inhumane, I'm pretty sure there were people older than 16 who could've gone and smacked a baseball bat or something on their heads or just beat the **** out of them, a weapon is needed against 4 people depending on how big they are, if it was one or two 16yr olds then there's no need for a weapon.