Odd things when I sleep

During my sleep last night my father and sister were awake, and I had gone to sleep early since I was extremely tired. So during the few hours of my sleep they say, around 10-12 I had gotten up three times and started to scream in french. I am not a fluent french speaker and I know the language VERY little, and I stopped and just went back to sleep then I woke up again and did the same, and then once more but this time I woke up and started to yell in english pointing to my room and yelling something about a girl. I woke up this morning and my sister asked what was the deal during the night, I had no idea of course, and she said that whole story. She also said that I haven spoken many times more in my sleep in german, spanish, and french again. But never anything like this. :cry: Somebody please help me, I have gone nuts.

I've heard of thing like that...this one lady went to bed with a normal (American?) accent but when she woke up she had a british accent or something.

Also any levetation? Citing satanic messages? Passages from the Bible? :p

Thin figures with overly large heads and big black eyes standing over your naked body?

Heh can you say Monsieur Bourne?

Now is your family sure you were speaking French? Or did they assume what you were yelling could have been French? (pretending to speak french my making up sounds that the non-fluent would assume is french by using common sounds, same goes for German and Spanish commonly heard languages).

-Ax

sure your folks aren't winding you up?

it's the type of pranks mine would play on me.....

585838070[/snapback]

Lol, that could be a possibility. One way to check is have a camera watching you sleep.

Yea thats weird, but when I go to bed I'm feeling really tired and when i wake up I'm refreshed and feel a lot better! I can't understand it because I didn't have to do anything to achieve this.

Yea thats weird, but when I go to bed I'm feeling really tired and when i wake up I'm refreshed and feel a lot better! I can't understand it because I didn't have to do anything to achieve this.

585843885[/snapback]

You're bad, lol.

585843885[/snapback]

:laugh: :rofl: :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...
... I haven spoken many times more in my sleep in german, spanish, and french again. But never anything like this.  :cry: Somebody please help me, I have gone nuts.

585798549[/snapback]

Simple. Crossover from the other lives your Soul is experiencing. ;)

http://www.sethnet.org/

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/5484/quotes.htm

Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...ce&s=books&st=*