11 yeard old girl have given birth.

I think this article should be discussed in this forum section.

Read this article first...

http://www.msnbc.com/local/CTPOST/M188075.asp?cp1=1

Here's an excerpt...

May 29 - BRIDGEPORT- An 11-year-old girl, who police say was impregnated by a 75-year-old man, has given birth. A state Department of Children and Families spokeswoman confirmed Tuesday that the girl impregnated when she was 10 is now a mother. The girl and her infant are both in DCF custody.

Read more for details...

All I can say that it was disgusting.....the man must be heavily punished what he done to her. I just wondering if that 11 yr old girl can take care of her baby at later times. It was weird story

:s

nasty

that is preety gross

but i feel sorry for the little girl

whose live has changed dramatically..

she is only 11 and will remember this one thing for the rest of her life.......

i also hope not many people know about this

then it won't effect her being a mother again when she is old enough and can get married.......

btw good post

This is SO SICK like was said before, but does anyone think the doctor should get off so easy ??? IF CONVICTED he only has to pay $500 .... Are you kidding me... He has to pay more taxes in a month than that... Our legal system is such a joke....

-Primalgoo

:o :s

RAUNCHY!!

To the Pain I say! Remove his limbs, tongue, and eyes. Make it so all he can do is lay there in freakish misery, only able to hear the screams of disgust and anguish of all who look upon the horrible specimen.

A quick death is much too merciful for the damage this sicko has caused. :right:

Mm..that's truly sick, but I wonder why would he wanan do that. He can find a prostitute easily off the street, but why a 10 years that he had do it back then? Doesn't make sense to me.

thats ****ing sick, can u imagine being ****ed by somebody 64yrs older than you? jesus christ... they should send this guy to jail, i dont care how old he is and im sure the prisoners there would **** him up

I think the parents shoud feel pretty bad to actually let this child give birth. There is REALLY something wrong here.

there was a prog on here last week about Paedophiles in Britain that was rather shocking as well.

Police said Kave, who was arrested April 17, admitted having sex on several occasions with the girl but claimed she had enticed him.

filthy ****ing pervert, death is too good for him. Just put a sign around his neck saying "I impregnated an 11 year old girl" and drop his ass off at the nearest prison cos people in there will take care of him.

I don't think any punishment could be considerd 'cruel or unusual' in this case.

String the guy up.

you know it's funny...this type of thing was commonplace one hundred years ago..and for hundreds of years before that....in fact even crazier and far worse things were common place.

makes you wonder what happened to scociety to cause this to not be acceptable......judging by every remark so far..people are pretty against this (as I am).

omg that is freaky sick!!!! he should go to hell! Man this has stuff up my day!! damit! Man there is no words to describe what i want to do to him....