MSN Messenger 7.0.0814

A new build of MSN Messenger 7 - 7.0.0814... has been released... I didnt see anywhere if anyone has already post this news...so its up to mod's if they want to delete this thread or not!

changelog?

585813414[/snapback]

A new internal Build of MSN Messenger 7 - 7.0.0814 has just leaked. Main Improvements made in this build seem to be speed/performance improvements (Smoother Scrolling, faster loadup time, etc..).

As well as the performance improvements, a few new features have also been added:

- Button to Make the Contact window "Always-on-top"

- Option to Disable File Type Restrictions

- "Promote Buddy" button in Conversation Window

A new internal Build of MSN Messenger 7 - 7.0.0814 has just leaked. Main Improvements made in this build seem to be speed/performance improvements (Smoother Scrolling, faster loadup time, etc..).

As well as the performance improvements, a few new features have also been added:

- Button to Make the Contact window "Always-on-top"

- Option to Disable File Type Restrictions

- "Promote Buddy" button in Conversation Window

585813419[/snapback]

LOL, thats what I'm talking about, u got the source! ;)

Well I tested it and.....

Disable File Type Restrictions: Doesn't work (greyed)

"Promote Buddy": Doesn't Work (greyed)

"Always-on-top": I don't use it.

EDIT: Sorry to everyone in advance but I won't be giving out a link so don't PM.

Also I may note that "smoother scrolling": Doesn't work (for me at least) :p

placebo effect???

i'm using .0632 with gmess skin.......0777 and the new build take ages to log, like 5-10 times......i have try reinstalling etc and it doesnt improve so i went back to .0632

does this version stop that annoying sign in thing, with the delayed messages. if so could someone just give me the link so i can fix this, its really annoying.