Aero style

Wow I really like this! One question though... I want to use the Segoe font but I want the Close/Minimize/Maximize buttons to remain bigger. When I change the font to Segoe, the buttons get smaller. Can I have the bigger buttons with the Segoe font?

how can i enable transparency?

585886174[/snapback]

You can use a program called Glass2K

http://www.chime.tv/products/glass2k.shtml

You can use a program called Glass2K

http://www.chime.tv/products/glass2k.shtml

585889184[/snapback]

thanks alot

hey WindowsX Great theme i must say, really appreatiate your work mate. Just out of intrest for a future release, could you make one with a normal sidepanel rather than the horizontal one at the bottom, i think the origonal one looks much smarter. Apart from that there were a few things to do with the text on maximised windows but thats about it, its all goood, and hey thx 100x for this theme(s) i love em :blush:

You outdid yourself, Windows X. I mean...the Aero is awesome...Aero glass is even BETTER...

THEN I saved myself for the mistic mods...

WOW.

So...now how to get windows explorer looking like 5048. Sure Y'z Toolbar is there, but...i cant get the order right.

Wow I love that UI you have a picture of up there... But im having some troublles.. i cant seem to get the Transparency to work. That is what i find most apealing about it! lets see i have installed: UXTheme Multi-Patcher 4.0, Longhorn_Visual_Styles_Pack_2.0, and StyleXP. How do i go about getting the transparency to appear on the UI, and if it can be done.. can it be applied to all the Longhorn Visual Styles pake 2.0 UIs? thanks a bunch for your hard work on this project, ill be keeping an eye out for future release =)

edit**

I seem to have found a bug in the aero style (glass)...

as you mouse over the three boxes that control any window (minimize, maximize, close) they light up... well im thinking that they arent supposed to stay lit up, as they do now. was that intended, if not.. just aheads up =)

Edited by ksalls

I have foudn the transparency option.. it is hidden within the StyleXP options.. very neat indead. i would like to say that i love Aero style (glass)... altho i feel the same way about the side bar inside folders... it does look better on the side instead of on the bottom. i did infact get a chance to see it on the side, but only due to a bug that didnt update its position when changing between UIs. fantastic all around tho =) good work

could someone zip for me the new Aero Style and Aero Style Glass thats included in the theme pack installer? for some reason the installer just wont complete its install process on my system and im not going to format and reinstall xp at the moment. :cry:

please.... :cry: u can mail it to tha.punkie@gmail.com or pm me the link.

could someone zip for me the new Aero Style and Aero Style Glass thats included in the theme pack installer? for some reason the installer just wont complete its install process on my system and im not going to format and reinstall xp at the moment. :cry:

please.... :cry:  u can mail it to tha.punkie@gmail.com or pm me the link.

585896581[/snapback]

you can delete the folders which were added in C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes

and than you can reinstall to use the themes.

because i had the same problem before :yes: