XPM Classic

very nice looking.

please use a thick taskbar or add a substyle for it. and a yummy shellstyle please :D

585831698[/snapback]

It uses the Codename Opus shelstyle currently (ThemeNorth is a legend for making that style - works with any theme), but I may have to take someones offer up on making a matching shellstyle ;?)

welcome back ross! glad to see you're doing well still :) theme looks great, will have to play with it on my wifes xp box ... we need you in the world of OSX :D

This looks very promising. Perheps, There will be several colors ? Well, that isnt that important.

What i could ask for (humbly of course, it is YOUR project after all ^^), is a full-size start menu in-case you like compact ones, and perheps alt. font selections, though if you use any normal font, it will be as good (seen alot of nice themes i could have used, if it werent to those horrid pixel fonts).

Nice to see you back, Good luck with the dev. and everything else IRL :)

Yea it'd be awesome if you could have multiple colors for this style. Hopefully, Neotool (Classic Skins) and kgraphik (Winamp Modern Skins) will make skins for it.

Take care, yo.

Looking good (Y)

The only thing I'm hoping for is a beige taskbar. And from the layout of the window in your preview I'm thinking that's how it'll be.