XPM Classic

b0se
Looking good :) Will you be releasing with multiple colour options? ^.^

586196934[/snapback]

Single colour - RC1. That way I can manage bug fixes and design requests a lot easier. Once they are all ironed out (hopefully none though!) I'll release the final version which will have colour and font choices.

BMac

Sounds awesome Ross. I have been dieing for a new vs of late. Can't wait for RC-1!

w33zy
Single colour - RC1. That way I can manage bug fixes and design requests a lot easier. Once they are all ironed out (hopefully none though!) I'll release the final version which will have colour and font choices.

586197182[/snapback]

Mouth Melting... I Want it.. :) :woot:

-scorpio-

I think you should all calm down and remember it is only a vs ! I am in no way putting down xpm (it is one hella of a vs)...

b0se
I think you should all calm down and remember it is only a vs ! I am in no way putting down xpm (it is one hella of a vs)...

586197354[/snapback]

Mmmmm... progress bar.......

I'm at 95%. I'd imagine it will be ready tomorrow night, I've nearly finished but it takes an age to prepare the release etc so I doubt it will all be managed tonight.

Stinger12348

can't wait, looks like a VS I could use for months without getting bored with it.

w33zy
Mmmmm... progress bar.......

I'm at 95%. I'd imagine it will be ready tomorrow night, I've nearly finished but it takes an age to prepare the release etc so I doubt it will all be managed tonight.

586197572[/snapback]

I Hope soon.. :)

Kriz

b0se you legend (Y)

Fl@sh

Rome was built quicker.. :D

im takin it that all the drooling here is being done from that tiny screenshot of a mockup??

la la la la get a grip people la la la la :laugh:

ArChAn9eL

so godlike, all you got is a teaser and already hitting 16 pages...even more than some completed vs's...