Who's Gonna Win?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• Chelsea
    • Liverpool

Man U fan, but come on liverpool!

585857763[/snapback]

that reply puts me in shock!!!!

gettin nervous now, less than 48 hours to go.

COME ON YOU REDS!!

that reply puts me in shock!!!!

gettin nervous now, less than 48 hours to go.

COME ON YOU REDS!!

585857803[/snapback]

You might want some of these, they last awhile, I bought 2 packs to last me the entire match.

nails.jpg

Liverpool all the way! I have been a fan of theres since i was 5, i remember the Robbie Fowler years! I used to adore that guy. Shame he decided to do cocaine celebrations which put him out of favour and eventually led to a move to Leeds..what a joke move that was!

As a neutral I beleive that Chelsea will win. After winning the Premiership they will be full of confidence and raring to go. Liverpool have had a poor season and can't string a win together in the Premiership and Chelsea will be to strong on the night.

Once they have the away goal, it will be too much for Liverpool to come back from.

It's all academic though as AC Milan will win the Champions League.

mann.. i rooting for liverpool. but chelsea is way too strong. whats worse, what if stevie g. moves to chelsea! theres a likely chance that might happen, but if stevie moves to chealsea, he would probably be fighting for a first team spot...

Anyone see Gerrard's wonder goal?

We want another one of those please. :)

Gerrad vs Lampard.... oooo, Gerrard wins it for me.

585860136[/snapback]

Yeah, they both are excellent players and engines of their teams.

mann.. i rooting for liverpool. but chelsea is way too strong. whats worse, what if stevie g. moves to chelsea! theres a likely chance that might happen, but if stevie moves to chealsea, he would probably be fighting for a first team spot...

585860618[/snapback]

I think not somehow, being one of the best midfield players in the world right now.

Gerrad vs Lampard.... oooo, Gerrard wins it for me.

585860136[/snapback]

Lampard is a far better player than gerrard, gerrard makes to many mistakes and is selfish, it is proven that without gerrad in the liverpool team liverpool have won 10% more

As a neutral I beleive that Chelsea will win.  After winning the Premiership they will be full of confidence and raring to go.  Liverpool have had a poor season and can't string a win together in the Premiership and Chelsea will be to strong on the night.

Once they have the away goal, it will be too much for Liverpool to come back from.

It's all academic though as AC Milan will win the Champions League.

585860422[/snapback]

I hope you're soooooooo wrong about that. I really do, oh I do.

Today is the day! Bring on the Chelski!!

The nerves start kicking in soon, I am getting absolutely sh*tfaced tonight!

Come on REDMEN!

Lampard is a far better player than gerrard, gerrard makes to many mistakes and is selfish, it is proven that without gerrad in the liverpool team liverpool have won 10% more

585860876[/snapback]

i second that. i read a report about a months ago that liverpool won more matches without gerrard thatn with gerrard. and lets remember now, gerrard scored and own goal during the carling cup final a while back... :yes:

i would say chelsea, but i can see liverpool upsetting them at home. if they play the way the did at stadio del alpi, i think they are in with a chance. either way i can only see ac milan holding the trophy

I think not somehow, being one of the best midfield players in the world right now.

Not really, he isn't playing his worth. I wouldn't be too sad to see him go, especially if we get some clever transfers with the money.

As a neutral I beleive that Chelsea will win.

585860422[/snapback]

and as a chelsea fan i reckon chelsea will win :D we got terry and lampard

1-0 to Liverpool! A contreversial goal, but it was definately in! Liverpool seem to be setting the standard but Chelsea are beginning to fight back and gain possesion. Liverpool are making good tackles when they are required, keeping them with a lead.

i hope Liverpool win. I'm not a liverpool supporter, but i just don't want chelsea to win because it'd be nice to rub in their faces the fact that they spent so much but came away with so little.