Chelsea or Liverpool?

Who's Gonna Win?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• Chelsea
    • Liverpool

You will never walk alone!!!

That was just an awesome, edge of the seat game.

Congrats to Liverpool!!!

I am so glad they made it thru!

i am a huge, huge milan supporter and although i support liverpool more than chelsea, i think chelsea - milan would have been an awesome final match.

and as a chelsea fan i reckon chelsea will win  :D  we got terry and lampard

585867382[/snapback]

:cry: :cry: :( er yea..crap :( :cry: :cry:

CHELSEA GOT thro against Barcelona and Bayern (with 2 lucky deflected shots)... and the third time they were unlucky...

And Chelsea Cant play football... i mean make good actions... 3-4 passes... something for the eyes.... they just cant do it.... they came to this with fighting and running.. not football...

now they know how bayern felt after getting 2 unlucky goals...

football is 50% luck, 50% knowledge

And in the future mourinho should stfu and learn his leasson.... like the chelsea fans... you cant be succesfull and lucky all the time

Liverpool will win the CL

BUT FC BAYERN 4ever!

C'mon!

Close but Liverpool deserved it.

(Y):D

*Edit* ^ What the hell are you talking about?

50% luck? B*llocks.

A team makes its own luck.

I have respect for Mourinho, he's a good manager. Made some good decisions.

However much i want them to, i can't see Liverpool beating Milan.

And what has happened to Bayern anyways?

:sleep:

WASNT A GOAL

585868349[/snapback]

Agreed, should have been a penalty and a red for the keeper instead.

Champions League YER AVIN' A LAUGH!

So proud, can't fu**ing believe it! Anfield was rocking, the atmosphere was blistering!!!!!

We deserved it thoroughly. It was too intense and where ever the ref got 6 minutes from I don't know! Oh well we won and we're going to Istanbul!!!!!!!!!!

:D GLORY DAYS ARE BACK! :D

me and some of my mates were watching it at my house this morning. i'm a man utd supporter but i was so happy that liverpool won the game (i don't know if that goal should have stuck though) i was watching it on tv but you could tell that the atmosphere was amazing. we all started singing you'll never walk alone after the whistle was blown, lol i don't how that match official had 6 minutes of extra time left he must have been a chelsea supporter

I was delighted with the result. IMO the ball did cross the line, and if not a sure penalty would've been given and Petr Cech probably was going to be off. After that Liverpool did not threaten much, but neither did Chelsea. Cisse came on and had a great chance to chip Cech and put Chelsea away from the Final and so did Gudjohnsen with that volley. It wasn't to be for Chelsea. And the celebrations began for Liverpool.

Even though me and my dad support Man Utd, I wanted Liverpool to win and my dad wanted Chelsea because he believed only them can beat AC.

LOL im a man utd fan cant say i have ever been so happy and so proud to be watching liverpool sort the chelski out good job and good luck with the game ahead :D

yeh i agree with you fry.. i think it would have definetely been a penalty but maybe not a red for cech. i can't believe that chance gudjohnsen missed that shot on the 95th if you froze the picture when he was about to strike the ball i would have betted my life on him putting it in the goal. there was a good free kick taken by lampard i think, on the 66th minute dudek did real good to stop that

i don't really support any teams but if any one out of the two teams playing in tonights game...I would want Chelsea to win

Gudjohnson missed because he was ****ed. It was funny watching him, but yeah..he missed. Imho (Liverpool supporting beside) i do actually think that the goal..was a goal! I watched it cross the line. Also, as it went in i got that tingling feeling in my neck that i haven't felt since Liverpool beat Roma and Barcelona in the UEFA cup in 2001. I just looked at a book i have on 'Liverpool: The Historic Treble' and the team has changed A LOT! I didn't realise how many changes had been made, turns out only Hamann, Gerrard, Carragher, Hypia and Traore are still in the Liverpool squad since then. Bit shocking.

everyone use to love chelsea, we never use to really have any 'enemies', now just because we've started doing well everyone seems to hate us :( oh well it will just make it even more satisfying for me next season when we win everything.