[VS] Luna Element 2

Hummm... what software should I use to create personal mods? StyleBuilder won't allow me to import msstyle!

585890545[/snapback]

That happens to me if i am using the style at the same time ;) Switch to another style... :)

omg em3 you are the best themer ever. u have made like 3 of my favorite themes ( 1 being element, 2 being element 2, and 3 being element 2 royale) lol man u rock

Why are you sharing my theme as your own deviation. I don't think the people who made all the stuff in you suit have given permission for you to post their work. I have no memory of giving you permission to post my theme either.

the royal part of theme i personaly don't like much but the rest of the changes are nice and the vs itself..

Why are you sharing my theme as your own deviation. I don't think the people who made all the stuff in you suit have given permission for you to post their work. I have no memory of giving you permission to post my theme either.

You're absolutely right. I was wondering to include the latest relase of Luna Element in a pack with shellstyle by Dazzla and Element Logon to make it downloadable from my site (of course giving credits and compliments to you and Dazzla for this "definitive VS"). Can I do it?

Royal Compact Released

Oh, man! You're simply over the top! :woot: :woot: :woot:

I'm too deply in love with alternative start button to swith from Compact Alternative to Royale Compact... have you some plans to include an alternative start button in royale compact? It would be GREAT!

Thanks for your work, dude! :yes:

Shouldn?t upload such without permission :no::

take em down asap!

585891240[/snapback]

Already reported as a policy violation to DeviantArt.

You're absolutely right. I was wondering to include the latest relase of Luna Element in a pack with shellstyle by Dazzla and Element Logon to make it downloadable from my site (of course giving credits and compliments to you and Dazzla for this "definitive VS"). Can I do it?

585891352[/snapback]

No. It's better to keep the theme available for download on as few places possible. So people don't use old versions and such. Hope you understand.

Already reported as a policy violation to DeviantArt.

585891379[/snapback]

Thanks, was about to do it myself.

Radish?

No. It's better to keep the theme available for download on as few places possible. So people don't use old versions and such. Hope you understand.

585891408[/snapback]

Yep, I didn't consider that. Of course I understand :yes:

Well, this means that cool updates are coming... can't wait! :shifty:

why not make it kinda like sustenance by kol..it's not thin taskbar, but not standard either, it's something in between.

585887971[/snapback]

That's a good idea

If I do that someone will cry and say that it's to big. Please be happy with what you got.

585892094[/snapback]

Not saying I'm not happy but I do think that would be a great idea

Not saying I'm not happy but I do think that would be a great idea

585892187[/snapback]

I think it's a great idea too. I see it as a win-win situation...the default version could be a tad smaller and the compact could be a tad bigger, leaving you with a very usable, one-size fits all, much like sustenance. Plus, you'd only have to manage the various start buttons and royale mods. I like the idea...

I wonder if someone could mock up this "mid-size" version...just for sh!ts and giggles I guess, since em3 isn't very open to the idea.

Royal Compact Released

585890317[/snapback]

Looks like you did away with the gradient highlight at the bottom third of the compact (green) start button. It appears that you incorporated the same change in the new Royal compact start button. Not bad, but I like the version 2.5 and earlier start button better. I think it looked more unique. Just my opinion. I'll stick with the 2.5 for now. Love it.

All your efforts and sharing are certainly appreciated. Thanks again em.