[VS] Luna Element 2

klop and all who assisted,

The English Shutdown dialogs file unfortunately is not working...Man that was quick as you kindly just posted them..

Maybe another mirror will be put up, and thanks for all your efforts to compliment this neat, clean VS.

:)

585872464[/snapback]

Yeah, download link not working for me either. Looks like nice work!! can't wait to try it!!

I'm sorry I'm looking for a new host!

585872523[/snapback]

Yousendit.com has a 25 dl limit. you just need to upload it to them again.

i've just finished recoloring the old element winamp skin. dunno if it's a release material tho. here's a preview..

585871833[/snapback]

Did you fix up the media library? it wasn't skinned before.

One of the best visual styles to date. Thanks for all you hard work em3! And Dazzla, awesome WMP skin. I'm using it now.

i'll host anything you guys need. just send me a pm and where i can get it and i'll throw it on my site...

Updated theme again. Made minor change to to the active program hover image (it's all about perfection :D). This is most likly the last update for version 2.

Thank you very much one321!

The bitmaps are included so you can make your own DLL in your own language!

585874038[/snapback]

and how can I edit the DLL?

EDIT

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLEPOST, could someone merge it?

the best just keeps getting better.  still waiting for a trillian skin ;)

585874101[/snapback]

i can release a beta once i talk to em3, but there is a bug with the buttons in minimal mode right now...

i haven't had time to work on it. been really busy with work lately.

why were the links to Dazzla's shellstyle removed? are they forbidden? could someone PM it please? :D

585874067[/snapback]

Not sure why he's taking his stuff down...but here it is. I also found the wallpaper he posted too. Great stuff! (Y)

Luna Element Shellstyle by Dazzla (dazzla@neowin.net)

lunaelementss1rx.th.jpg

lunaelement8mm.th.jpg

Also, Dazzla, why would anyone care if you log IP's that hit your "Files" directory? Why do you care and why would you need to take any action? Don't post anything to huge message boards from it if you don't want people in it...good grief, how anal. :huh:

Your IP has been logged and will be cross checked with the member database on Neowin.
Edited by Smitjel

A quick question:

I use higher resolution for my windows icons.. 64x64 pixels. So I've modded the compact startmenu a little bit to make the bigger icons fit. One thing that gets messed up tho is the placeslistseparator.. it's too small.. I've tried using a blank (transparent) png in stylebuilder but when I compile the msstyle and apply it.. instead of a transparent separator I get a white line.. I also tried making the separator wider (to make it fit with the bigger icons) but then it also just turned out white..

Anyone know anything about this?

Not sure why he's taking his stuff down...but here it is.  I also found the wallpaper he posted too.  Great stuff!  (Y)

Luna Element Shellstyle by Dazzla (dazzla@neowin.net)

lunaelementss1rx.th.jpg

lunaelement8mm.th.jpg

What is Dazzla's Shellstyle for? There are four that already come with Element. Where does this one go? Sorry for the dumb question if it is one.